Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The unknown - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe unknown - Page 2 I_voting_barThe unknown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The unknown - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe unknown - Page 2 I_voting_barThe unknown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The unknown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

The unknown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unknown   The unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 4:57 am

"Oh, our cities are on ground, not on clouds. The cities merely float among them, and we use our wings to fly from place to place." She moved her wings to illustrate her point. "Building cities on the clouds themselves is both impractical and impossible."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

The unknown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unknown   The unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 4:59 am

"Hmm.. It does sound fun.." *Zeke would decide today was a good day to travel, although his lack of wings may prove disasterous.*
Back to top Go down

The unknown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2