Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Investigation I_vote_lcapInvestigation I_voting_barInvestigation I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Investigation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:21 am

Tendou had left Shya-Ko after letting his boss know he'd be off work for a while. Once he was far enough away from Shya-Ko he shifted forms and flew at full speed heading back to C.C.'s Shrine. He felt awkward returning there now but he wanted to know what had just happened. After a few minutes he finally arrived at his birthplace and landed looking around. Seeing a gateway that wasn't there before he tilt his head and flew over landing in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:42 am

Anastarya tumbled through the gateway. After her crash landing, she sat up, inspecting herself for any damage. "Damn it...that gate opened while I was studying it..." She sighed, taking in her bleak surroundings. "...now where in the universe am I?"

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:47 am

Tendou blinked and tilt his head seeing a young woman land on the ground from the gateway. He stepped back and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:50 am

She blinked, seeing a giant fiery bird in front of her. she stood up, brushing dust off of her clothes and wings. "Sorry to just come through like that...my fellow Angels couldn't stand me...so they chucked me through the first chance they got. Might I ask where I am?" She was speaking in Angelic, so she was unsure if the target of her inquiry could understand.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:53 am

He cocked his head to the side unable to understand her. He then changed his form and walked up to her. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:56 am

She cleared her throat, realizing now that he couldn't understand her in her native tongue. She switched to a less fluent one...one she hoped would be understood. "I...I ask if you know where I am?" She knew a few languages for different worlds, so she assumed now that she was in a different one than the Angel world now.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:59 am

"You're at C.C.'s Shrine. You don't know?" He tilt his head and rested a hand on his sword's pommel. "Most people know of this place...so why don't you? Better yet what is that?" He nodded to the gateway. "Are you the one responsible for that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:03 am

She looked back to the portal, shaking her head. "I am not..." C.C. ...where had she heard that name before? This was a shrine dedicated to this person? "...I am simple Angel...who is thrown here by other Angel." Her grasp of this language wasn't the best...but it was getting communication through, at least.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:10 am

"Angel?" He blinked. "Those are real?" He then sighed. "Broken language is going to make it a bit difficult to communicate."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:13 am

She nodded at the question of Angels being here, if she understood him right. "So...I am where? Other than temple." She couldn't quite understand much of his last comment...something about language?
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:15 am

"A world of monsters and beasts." He then sighed. "Is there any way we can make it so you can understand me easier?" He started rubbing his chin lightly. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:19 am

She understood the first bit. "Oh. Monster World...I am of Angel World." She would have spoken all of this in Angelic...but this...thing...didn't understand Angelic. She sighed, she was bumbling first contact...her great grandmother would be disappointed in her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:32 pm

"Hmm...if only there was some way we could understand each other easier." He then turned. "In the mean time, lets get away from this Shrine...I know a place that is safer." He held his hand out to her signaling he wanted to lead her some where.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:39 pm

She nodded at the gesture. She followed him, thinking of ways she could communicate better. There were a few language spells she knew...maybe if she modified one? Then perhaps they could speak with each other and communicate more effectively. This was no time to introduce someone to the intricacies of Angelic.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:44 pm

He started walking back towards Shya-Ko. "You can fly right?" He pointed to her wings.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:54 pm

She heard a word that sounded like 'flight', and saw him pointing to her wings. "Yes. I flew." She moved them to show that they worked. "I use a spell now..." She hoped this would put him at ease while she modified a spell on the fly, casting it to see if it worked properly. She returned to speaking Angelic, hoping the spell had the desired effect. "Can you...understand me now?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:13 am

He blinked and tilt his head. "Barely." He then walked forward heading in the direction of Shya-Ko. "Just follow me." He kept walking until he was far enough away from the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:16 am

She nodded, her understanding of what he was saying getting better. That would have to do, for the time being. "So...where are you taking me?" She looked around the bleak landscape as the shrine faded into the background. "I am...an ambassador for the Angels now, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:25 am

He looked at her. "To the village I stay at." He then stopped walking and walked a few feet away from her before shifting his form into a phoenix his body giving off a great amount of heat. Then he took off, heading towards Shya-Ko hoping that the girl would follow him. He was flying at a speed that she could keep up at.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:30 am

Seeing him taking off, she unfurled her own wings and followed after him, minding to keep distant from him due to the heat surrounding him. During the flight, she thought to herself. This was one of the many worlds...the ones spoke of in the letter she carried with her always. As these thoughts passed, her hand drifted to a pocket on her shirt. Within was a centuries-old worn letter...though she didn't have much time to ponder it before the village he spoke of was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:31 am

Seeing Shya-Ko he landed on the ground and changed back to his human form. Walking the rest of the way now.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:36 am

Anastarya landed gracefully behind him, keeping with following the strange and unknown creature. She'd have to remember the way back to the gate...lest she be trapped in this world. She looked around her. Other than the tone the atmosphere lent to the surroundings, buildings looked fairly similar to ones in the Angel world...if you distorted them a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:44 am

He walked into the village and looked around. "So...what is your name? Mine is Tendou Tatsumoto." He turned and offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 am

She shook his hand. "Anastarya." Last names meant hardly anything...her family kept the tradition going of not taking a last name, so when asked, she'd always just say her name. "I'm sorry for barging in like that...the thing just...suddenly opened while I was studying it...and well, you know the rest from there. I hope I didn't ruin an important ceremony or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:51 am

"Ceremony? Nah, that's just our nesting grounds. I was there however investigating that gateway." He stretched and leaned back falling onto the grass nearby as he stretched and lounged on the ground now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Rhiza - Monster World :: C.C.'s Shrine-
Jump to: