Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out of Sorts I_vote_lcapOut of Sorts I_voting_barOut of Sorts I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out of Sorts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:28 am

Dimitre has been upset for the last couple of days, since his sister Lysandra died in a mission to the capital of Arakai. He was devastated still after visiting his sister's grave a while ago, he wanted to be alone for a little bit to gather his thoughts, so he roamed the forest, he didn't care for the dangers in the forest for all he knew, the most dangerous thing was him going into a rage. "Why did she have to die. If it wasn't for those stupid rebels my sister would still be here. I need to find the person who killed her and make sure there dead."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:20 am

Madison slowly crept along the tree branches. She'd spotted a man , and wanted to make sure he wasn't with the government. She listened to his ramblings. Someone close to him must have perished in some sort of fight.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:43 am

Dimitre kept wandering through the forest, we was still trying to figure out how to go about finding his sister's murderer, but he was having trouble coming up with an idea, he didn't want to tell Astraria what he was doing. He didn't want to drag her into a mess he was going to face. "I need a name, if I just had a name then maybe I could find this murderer."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:51 am

She stopped on a branch, letting him walk away. "I shouldn't eavesdrop on a personal matter like this..." Her stomach growled, indicating that she needed to start foraging again. "...well, time to go catch dinner." She hopped from branch to branch again, helping herself along by using her powers.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:02 am

Dimitre suddenly noticed leaves falling around him, he took a quick look up to see where the leaves were falling from, he was starting to feel a little uneasy afterwards. He felt like he was now being watched and placed his hand on his knife which he kept sheathed behind his belt near his left back pocket. "who ever is following me picked the wrong day to do it." He followed where the leaves were falling and hoped it would lead him to whatever was following him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:05 am

She stopped on a branch near a clearing. She had spotted a few deer grazing. "Yes~. Come to mama." She focused herself on her newfound prey, trying to imagine a blade of wind she could use to slay one of them for her dinner...and possibly breakfast in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:21 am

Dimitre was moving with caution to the spot where the leaves stopped falling, he looked up to the tree to see if he can see his stalker, but no luck, he then he looked behind him and spotted a deer, he would turn around and proceed towards it since it didn't notice him. " I guess watching a deer would help me get my mind off things."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:27 am

She conjured up a disc of wind, and hurled it at one of the deer, its neck snapping with a loud crack, causing the other deer to flee. "Darn...still can't make it sharp...oh well...I'll have to find some tools to skin it." She hopped off her branch, softly touching the ground as she approached her kill. "Now...how to secure it so the wolves don't eat it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:37 am

Dimitre was startled by the deer which got it's neck snapped by a disk of wind and saw the other deer take off. He see's a girl jumped down from a tree landing with ease. He watched as the girl would talk to herself, but he was a little upset that he saw someone kill a deer in front of him. He would be cautious. "You shouldn't have killed that deer with whatever ability you used." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:42 am

She turned to face the person who spoke to her. "And why not? Wolves hunt for food, and I do as well. I see no problem with it. I just can't make sharp wind, otherwise you'd see a decapitated deer right now." She returned her attention to the deer, trying (and failing) to work the deer into manageable pieces with her wind. "If you're squeamish, then go away, and let me hunt in peace."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:50 am

The last thing Dimitre needed was dealing with somebody who had a horrible attitude. He tried to keep his inpatients and anger in check. he didn't want to level the area with his gravity. "I'm saying you should have hunted the deer more properly without using whatever special ability you used on it." He would keep one of his hands free just in case he needed to grav lock the person in front him for being hostile.    
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:53 am

She stood up again, facing him, hands on her hips. "As you can see, I carry no weapons or tools other than my powers. Tell me, how am I supposed to hunt my game without my powers?" The nerve of this guy, to tell her how to find food.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:05 am

Dimitre was going to have a field day with this person, he new everything when it came to survival, so he decided to teach her a few things. "Well first, do a better job of stalking your prey, if your going after two pieces of prey secondly anything in these woods can be used as a weapon." He wood grab a a piece of branch off the ground that was  thick he enough to snap in a wooden stake. He would toss it to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:07 am

She caught it. "I killed the deer already. What is this going to do for me now?" She looked at it, unsure of what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 am

"Now it should be a little more easy to skin your kill." He would walk up to the deer passing her to give a helping hand, he was only doing it to get his mind off his sister's murderer. He quickly pulled out his serrated edge combat knife and began peeling away the skin of the deer. " May you recarnated in the next life."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:17 am

"Well, aren't you the kindhearted type..." She watched him go to work on the deer. "...are you a human who doesn't like people with powers, or what's your deal, barging in on someone else's kill?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:24 am

"Let's just say I don't like unfair kills when it comes to hunting with powers, I should know I have abilities just like you." He would continue to peel away the skin of the deer since it was rather large. " So whats a girl like you wondering around these woods by your self?"   
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:28 am

"I escaped a facility about a week ago with my brother. We were separated during the escape, so I'm on my own until we get back together...I have to survive, you know." She looked him over. Like herself, he didn't seem to have any obvious indicators of having powers. "I think of it as having claws like a wolf. It is a part of me, so I kill with it."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:34 am

"That is understandable, but what if your claws can destroy everything in your path, but you had no control over it. What would you do then." He finally got the last of the skin off the deer and was proceeding to carve out the guts of the dead animal. "If I don't keep my abilities in check, I'm afraid everything around me would either float or be crushed around me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:37 am

"Mine only get out of control when I get...emotional." She looked away, blushing a little. "You can have some of the deer, if you want. You skinned it, after all. I only need a few pieces to get me through the next day or so."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:46 am

"My ability is the same way, too much emotion will cause my powers to run a muck and we don't want that." He would quickly cut up the deer into many chunks of meat. Dimitre felt like he should help out this girl like Astraria would. "Do you need a place to stay for the night to get your bearings?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:48 am

She went red. He was offering her shelter? "I-I am okay...helping me skin the deer was plenty of help..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:53 am

"You sure, it gets pretty dangerous out here at night and the last thing I need is letting a girl survive out here all by herself just to food for something horrible." He would hand her portion of meat that she killed and began to pack up for the day.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:57 am

She took the meat graciously. "Thank you...but I would rather avoid human populations..." She would at least need to build a fire tonight to cook the meat, so at least that would be something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 2:39 am

"I understand that you don't want to go to a populated area, but I am offering you shelter if you need. I live in the forest anyway so the safest place for the night is my cabin." He finished packing up the meat and sheathed his knife away and pointed in the direction where his cabin was. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Sorts   Out of Sorts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Sorts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: