Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
On the lamb - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the lamb - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the lamb - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
On the lamb - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the lamb - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the lamb - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

On the lamb

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

On the lamb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:48 am

"Ive been alright.. lost sight in my left eye.. Nothing important. So then I guess you got out from wherever you were taken along with Darius?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:54 am

"Yeah. We escaped about a week ago...but got separated during the commotion following our jailbreak." She smiled, despite giving the grim news. "We were supposed to meet up in the yard outside the complex...but things didn't quite go as we planned."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:57 am

"Hmm.. Darius can make it.. from when I knew him he could've with standed a lot. But aside from that we have a lot to catch up on." *Aaron began talking to Madison about the events, the best he could remember them from after she was taken. He talked about the Bombing and further events.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:01 am

"I see...so you were involved with the events that led to our escape? I hope you weren't hurt." She smiled, hugging him softly again.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 am

"Nothing significant. Just a scrape or two." *He didn't bother mentioning that he had a large cut on his shoulder, soon to be a scar* "What happened in the.. lab?" *He wasn't sure what to say to ask how she and Darius fared in the government complex.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:10 am

She blushed. "I-It was..." She backed away. "...it was hell, Aaron. Our little family before the incident seemed like paradise in comparison. They had me hooked up to various devices...none of which were exactly...comfortable, if you know what I mean." She looked off to the side. "I learned to control my powers though...somewhat. As you can see, they can still get out of hand when I get emotional."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:13 am

*He put his hand on her shoulder, looking her in the eye.* "Its over now, we stopped the government. Now we just need to find Darius."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:14 am

She smiled, nodding. "Alright. Are you...staying somewhere?" Her stomach rumbled again, making her blush. "I might need to go foraging soon...haven't had food in a while..."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:43 am

"I usually just sleep in trees or on the ground. Theres a refugee camp nearby, food there too." *Aaron looked over towards a specific tree, it was the one that held his recently discarded gear.* "Though it might be odd having somebody new there.. everyone seems top recognize eachother."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:46 am

"I'd...rather stay away from any human populations...after all...humans don't see me as human, seeing as a team of them broke up our family." She smiled. "I'd like to stay with you, and help you look for Darrie, if you don't mind. We need to catch up for all the years we've been apart, right?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:54 am

"People aren't all the same, but I see what you mean. Getting what remains of out family back together and catching up would be nice." *Aaron wasn't sure how he should talk to Madison, he hadn't been with her for years. He felt like she wasn't family.. more like an old friend. Perhaps things were better before.. When he had a purpose: Finding both of them. Now all he had to do was find Darius.. but then what?*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:56 am

"That...and reestablishing a home for us...a proper home, like we had before all this." She walked up to him, gently taking his hand. "Darrie and I missed you, Arrie~."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:00 am

*Being close to someone.. being with family. He didn't want to lose her again. or Darius for that matter. (When he finds him that is) He needed some time to think. * "We can make a home.. maybe a cabin at a later time. I need to think this through. Its a lot to take in.. finding you after so many years." *Aaron didn't want to sound like he wasn't happy with being with family again.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:03 am

She nodded. "I understand." She looked to the sky. "I'm probably going to go foraging for food, is there anywhere you regularly hang around, so I can find you again?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:59 am

"No, but if you want to find me, meet somewhere in this general area. I can check here a few times a day." *Aaron would have a set stop for the later, a better one that is.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:03 am

"Alright. I'll be back with food for us~!" She whirled around, hopped up into a tree, and started for food for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the lamb   On the lamb - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the lamb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: