Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEndgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_voting_barEndgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEndgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_voting_barEndgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Endgame - Team 3

Go down 
+3
Sylveraine
Shade
Admin - Kai'Sa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:03 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:09 pm

If the minister got away is would not be a great end. Time to get serious.

"Demonic shield!" A barrier formed itself around Leon as he charged forward. He was counting that the barrier had enough power to protect him. As he did he sent another shower of energy bolts down on Leona. The attack was meant to paralyze so Leon could get by the threat.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:09 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 pm

The energy surge from Leona blasted against his shield, incinerating the walls, floor and ceiling in the blast radius within a mere second. The power was immense, but had a dear cost on Leona. She fell to a knee, unable to continue fighting, which she made clear by planting the blade into the ground and bowing her head.

Akame was locked with Katarina, katana and blades against each other, then, in a swift move, just as Leon came through the door, she pushed Katarina back slightly for an opening, swiftly sliced the blade across the womans leg, leaving a single cut, then stepping back. Black markings wandered over Katarina's skin, and with an inhumane cry she collapses as the curse of the Demon Blade takes her life. Akame kneels, the stress of yet another kill weighing on her, but not given any moment to rest. As she knelt down, a beep came from the desk. She looked up at it, then back to Leon who walked over to her, just as the whole room lit up. The explosion knocked both Leon and Akame against the wall of the hallway behind them, Akame's blade clashing against the wall next to them. Both were knocked unconscious at instant. Leona took the chance to take her sword back and retreat, back to the rendezvous where she was to meet the Prime Minister if threatened.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 pm

The comms opened up. "Team 3...can you hear me? What is your report on the mission so far?" Reinhardt getting no reply blinked for a bit. "Team 3...can you read me?" Again with no reply. "Team 3..are you alright?" After getting no reply for a third time he contacted Team 4. "Alright Team 3 is not replying, Go in and help them. Your mission is to capture the Prime Minister alive and find Akame and Leon."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:49 pm

*Aaron replied, sounding pleased to get in on the action.* "Alright, we're on it." *Aaron entered the building, thinking about which way would be best to go. The left hallway was burnt, the battle probably ended that was going on there.* "Hmm.." *He headed down the hall, looking around*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:01 pm

As the pair made their way to the office, all they could see was a molten and singed hallway around them, as if something intense had burned here. Just past that, smoke was coming out of a doorway that had been blown to smithereens. At the right, opposite of the doorway, 2 people were on the ground, wounded. Akame and Leon, both unconscious. The office itself was completely burnt out, some of the used to be furniture still lit a bit. Definitely the location of the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Veronica quickly rushed to the fallen pair. She checked their vitals and began to bandage them.

"This is Veronica to command center, we have team three. They are unconscious and wounded, I am performing a slight first aid now. They lives are not in danger, and the area has no enemies. What should we do?" Veronica listened for a moment before calling to Aaron.

"Get to the roof, we need to capture the minister at all costs, I will follow shortly once I have bandaged these two."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:12 pm

"Hmm.. Ok. Good luck." *He would run down the hall, towards the roof. As an extra precaution, his weapons were already drawn and loaded* "Likely going to be guards.." *He took out a SmokeFlash, on of many he got from a friend. He threw it around a corner. The smoke would begin pouring out.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:14 pm

"I have just sent Team 1 to help you extract Team 3 out of the building. So that You and Aaron can continue Team 3's mission."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 pm

The doorway to the roof was shut, and blocked. 2 people stood there, both in matching designed armor. Yi and Leona. Yi dashed towards Aaron, blade used to slice at him straight while Leona remained behind to ensure none would get through.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 5
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:19 pm

"Understood, Command. I will leave to help Aaron." With that Veronica got up and sprinted down the corridor. As she approached the corner she slid around at and held her gun at the ready. She watched as Yi dashed forward at Aaron and called at him to dodge.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:24 pm

*Aaron heard the warning, though he was already preparing for just that. Aaron holstered his revolvers and once Yi got close enough Aaron dodged towards the left, hoping to evade the sword.*
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:24 pm

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Yi managed to leave a nasty cut on his shoulder before shoving him aside and taking a few steps back, to the door again. Leona behind him, he stood steadfast. None would pass him or her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Veronica growled, they didn't have time for a stalemate. She hoped Aaron could take care of himself. While he distanced Yi, Veronica would try to break through the other opponent. Veronica shot forward rushing past Aaron and sliding past Yi in one motion. Her machine gun already raised she pulled the trigger. A flurry of bullets left the barrel aimed at Leona.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:47 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 1
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:51 pm

*Aaron, although knocked to the ground, still planned on fighting. He took out his revolver and fired at Yi, using his good arm. He was thinking about throwing his knife if he ran out of ammo. Aaron dismissed the thought.*
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:51 pm

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:01 am

Lysandra followed the sounds of fighting. "Let me please get there in time..." She had her weapon out again as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:08 am

Yi blocked off the attacks from Aaron, and was about to plant the blade in the mans chest as Lysandra arrived from around the corner. Yi's attention was instantly drawn to her, the system recognizing her as a priority threat due to her elimination of Zed. Energy appeared around him as the helmet showed newer markings just before he flashed with unreal speed towards Lysandra. Before she could even react or realize what happened, Yi's blade had found its way into Lysandra's body, having gone through with ease. In the same moment, Leona's shield came up against Veronica, blocking the full volley from the womans gun, while raising the blade to strike down at Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:16 am

Lysandra's gun dropped from her hand, her mouth agape. "N-no..." Was this how it ended? She had just come to terms with having her real mother again. She gripped the blade tightly as she was lifted up from the ground. "...I-I'm not going alone...you monster." She could feel her strength draining, the sword having pierced her heart. She directed the last of her powers to her hands, then unleashed them in one last bright flash, the electricity going down the blade and into Yi. "M-mother...I've...finished..." With that, she went limp, her life having been snuffed out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:20 am

The surge knocked Yi back against the wall, all lights out from the PROJECT. But not just him. The current went through the metal wall, expanded over several directions, one of them hitting Leona. The already weakened woman was shocked as well, toppling over and collapsing in front of the door, rolling down the 4 step stairs, coming to a halt at Aaron's feet. The PROJECTs were down, Lysandra having given her life to stop them. All that remained was the end target, right behind that door.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:25 am

Veronica took in Lysandra's death with wide eyes. She was going to leave with Veronica start a new life up North. All that time she had delivered messages to Rosaline. Her helping with the attack on Arakai. Veronica shook, grabbed at her pocket but her medication was gone, run dry days ago. She felt dead, she felt cold, she felt nothing...and then it sparked. She yelled in rage and in sorrow. She rushed forward shattering the door to the roof. She ran forward and faced their final objective. The minister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endgame - Team 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next