Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Dislike - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDislike - Page 2 I_voting_barDislike - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Dislike - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDislike - Page 2 I_voting_barDislike - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Dislike

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dislike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dislike   Dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:52 am

"Even though Pendragon did horrible things, their military training always works for me. There's no such thing as over prepared when it comes to trying to come up with plans or for things that could happen." He then turned and looked at the man. "I also want to level with you about something."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Dislike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dislike   Dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:59 am

"Worse than horrible.." *Aaron would whisper to himself.* "Hmm.. that doesn't explain why youre out here , without the help of others." *He would also be curious as to what Reinhardt wanted to say, showing his curiosity by saying.* "What is it you wanted to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dislike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dislike   Dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:00 am

He sighed. "There's a possibility that your siblings are alive yes...but that isn't always a good thing. They could be brainwashed to fight for Pendragon, and there's a possibility you may fight them yourself."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Dislike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dislike   Dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:02 am

*Upon hearing this, Aaron would think about it, anger coursing through him, but after many years, he learned to hide emotions* "JUst as long as theyre alive I have a chance.. I have hope.. theyre strong." *He would say the last two parts to himself, hoping it was true.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dislike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dislike   Dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:03 am

"It can take some work to save them, but it was done before with my sister, I plan to save all the others from PROJECT as well."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Dislike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dislike   Dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:20 am

"Theyre not the governments projects for much longer.. I need to go and think about this. Thanks for the help." *Aaron would fade into the background, gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dislike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dislike   Dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dislike
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: