Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Temporary unavailable I_vote_lcapTemporary unavailable I_voting_barTemporary unavailable I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Temporary unavailable I_vote_lcapTemporary unavailable I_voting_barTemporary unavailable I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Temporary unavailable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Temporary unavailable Empty
PostSubject: Temporary unavailable   Temporary unavailable I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:08 pm

I'll be unavailable for topics and the likes until Monday. Holiday with family. I will tune in every now and then to reply to the topic I currently am in with Omega, and when I'm around, you can ask questions in the Skype chat, or if you need me. But I won't be around all too much.

For official MWRP business you can turn to Shade, Omega Shadow, Head Admin or Head Mod. Hope you'll be fine without me for a while.

PS: Omega Shadow will be temporarily placed as Moderator during my absence. Don't push him too far, he's somewhat new to MWRP still, but has my confidence.
Back to top Go down

Temporary unavailable
Page 1 of 1