Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChance meetings  - Page 3 I_voting_barChance meetings  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChance meetings  - Page 3 I_voting_barChance meetings  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Chance meetings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Chance meetings  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:41 pm

The bullets in the machine gun sparked burning Veronica's hand (4/5). She still had her knife and after it was blocked she thrust again trying to hit Akame.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:41 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:46 pm

She backed away, mobility impaired due to the excessive wounds she'd already taken. It's gone wrong since that Reinhardt showed up. His stupidity brought her off her balance, then this woman comes along and offers her to bring her to her target, right at the doorstep. Now, she is betrayed and this surprise attack left her wounded and practically unable to fight. She knew at this point she couldn't do anything anymore. Retreat might be the better option right now.

Last edited by Sylveraine on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:46 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:50 pm

"That's enough..." Veronica stated holding her burn hand at her side. "If we go any further you will die." The adrenaline dull the pain but her opponent was in a worst position. While not fatal the injuries could be the end of her if not treated. The poor girl couldn't even walked properly if her steps were any indication to go by.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Akame staggered back, her grip on the blade still firm, about the only thing she was still able to do. Her eyes were blurred, blood seeping from her wounds and she felt her body shaking. The knife had left a nasty cutmark in her abdomen. She couldn't speak, but above all in the world, the only thing she wanted right now was to kill Veronica. Drive Murasame into her stomach and watch her. Though a mere cut would do, she wanted it to be definite, decisive. But her body wouldn't let her, as she fell to the side, leaning with her back against a tree, the blade in her hand, the sheath long lost in the fight. She'd lost, and there was nothing she could do anymore against it.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:02 pm

The tree behind her rustled and to her surprise she glanced as Leon landed in the tree tops. He was the first of several members as they appeared. She smiled at them gratefully, happy that some of them had followed her request. The back-up had arrived but the battle was over. Leon then pointed to Akame and nodded his head, indicating what had to be done.

She walked over to Akame staying cautious. She reached out to the hilt of the blade intent on removing the weapon from her hand. the last thing they needed was for her to wake up and hurt people.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Her grip on the hilt was all that remained strong. That and her hate for the people around her. But she was nowhere near strong enough to hold the sword in her possession. Veronica easily took the blade from Akame, who had passed out by now, unable to resist in any way.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:15 pm

Veronica caught the sheath as Leon tossed it to her. She slowly slid it into its sheath and look to Leon who had picked up the unconscious girl.

"So what know?" Veronica asked holding onto the blade hesitantly. It felt...cruel.

"Give it to Azir and Yasou and fill them in on what happened. I will be taking this girl to the medic bay. Make sure you tell Azir, I am sure he will have question for her." Leon responded easily.

"Then do I owe the sword now?" Veronica question holding the sword cautiously.

"A demonic weapon chooses it's wielder, we would need to kill this girl to make it choose another. But we aren't monsters. Now get a move on. I am sure they have questions." With that the two split, one for the command tent and the other to the medic bay.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Azir just exited the tent as Veronica arrived. Without hesitation he recognized what he carried. "Where did you get that?"

The medbay, or rather, medical forest extention, was full of people from Arakai already. They managed to find Akame a spot. She was silent, didn't move or twitch at all, just a slow breath and low pulse. She was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Veronica handed out the sword to Azir. "I got it from a girl, that I fought. I believe she was sent to kill Yasou. Leon took her to the medical bay. He told me to give this to you and to tell you what happened." She then filled him in on their meeting and about the fight that proceeded afterword.

"Uhm..if you don't mind me asking. What are you going to do with Akame?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:31 pm

They walked away from the tent, Azir holding the sword in his hands as they moved. "You have no idea how lucky you have been not to have been cut by this. The slightest wound it inflicts unleashes a curse, a poison that kills the person within seconds. Even a minor fleshwound is lethal. I will hold onto this. Perhaps we can reason with her."

A doctor came rushing in. "We got people with missing limbs from buildings dropping all over and you people manage to bloody shoot each other still. I swear, you people have a mental disorder or something. Come on, give me that." He started to look at Akame's wounds as one of the nurses went to Leon. "She'll be handled with utmost care, just as all patients here. You're welcome to stay, but I'm afraid you can't join in the operation. Health reasons."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:36 pm

"Thank you sir, I will go take care of my hand." Veronica winced as the throbbing got worst. "I will see to the others when I have time. With that she left Azir and wandered into the crowd.

"Alright, I will wait for her." Leon said as he relaxed in the infirmary. he understood it would be a while till she awoke, but he more than enough questions for her to make it worth the wait. Especially if she had been chosen by a demonic weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Azir went to another tent, Yasuo's personal home, to share the news and reveal their newest possible asset. The latter however, was not willing to let such a reckless person run around in camp. He wanted her in chains the moment she was healed enough to be moved.

It took hours before Akame was brought back to the recovery beds. The doctor had a small word with the nurse, who on her turn explained Leon that the wounds were extensive. She would make it, but she couldn't be given much stress. The girl lay on her back, eyes closed, half her body in bandages, breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:28 am

Leon waited patiently for Akame to wake up. The nurses bustled by him but he gave them little notice. He was focused on the demonic user before him. Two human demonic users in such a short time. What was the point in choosing humans? They were weaker and less stable, at least in Leon minds they were. On top of that what was the criteria for the chosen? The past two were female, but gender hardly seemed like a deal breaker. So why? Leon thoughts continued as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:33 am

Akame stirred and eventually woke up, turning to her side. Not much came to mind from the past engage, except the hellish pain. It diminished compared to before, but. It was still strong. And now here she was, in a bed, left to the mercy of these so called freedom fighters, with the man at the top who she despised more than any. The one who raped her mom, left the both of them behind after committing countless crimes against the village and now continuing his work on larger scale.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:36 am

"You're awake." Leon said plainly as he watched Akame stir. His mind drifted back to what the nurse had said. She can't be given too much stress. Leon would have pressed those boundaries but she held info of the demonic weapon.

"Welcome to the camp of the rebels, I heard that you came to kill one of our leaders." Leon began.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:39 am

She turned again, this time her back to Leon. Not just her resolve had been shaken and her confidence in herself, but her pride had been battered. She refused to talk to anyone, and if it would matter, she'd refuse to eat or drink. Rather die on her own terms than live in captivity.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 am

Leon breathed out a sharp breath. He had met this type before, refusing to talk. Pain usually changed their attitude but she was already hurt and he would get more that a talking to by Azir. Leon decide on the better option.

"Look, you can stay silent if you want. It would help you in the long run. You'll be thrown in a cell to die." Leon reasoned. "You can either speak to me and get this mess cleared up to you can rot away with a closed lip... As long as they don't decide to torture you." The last part was a lie...at least Leon thought it was. He was not the most keen on how this organization worked.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:47 am

"Why would I talk. After that you won't need me and discard me anyway. You think you people take care of these refugees because you care? They're all pawns. You all are. You just don't know it." She kept her back to Leon, refusing to look at him. At least she could be defiant. It's the only minor victory she could have.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:53 am

"What a cheerful maiden." Leon mused aloud. he tucked away what she had said early for reference. What in the world would they be 'pawns' of? Last time Leon checked pawns were used not fed, clothed, and taken care of while homes were found for them. Maybe it was personal opinion.

"We are not monsters. We won't feed you to the vultures when you tell us what we need. Our leader Azir is quite open minded. He will listen to your story fairly and justly. If you keep up your current nature though, I doubt you will treated nicely."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:57 am

She coughed a bit. "I don't even know who this Azir guy is. But when you let someone like Yasuo, a backstabbing selfish murderer and rapist, lead you, then you're a pawn. And I would not put it past him to use all of this to become leader of the world." She felt her anger come back, but only became more frustrated at the fact that she was incapacitated and unable to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:03 am

Leon wanted to release his demonic arua but the warning from the nurse stopped him. If she fell unconscious or died he would have a lot of explaining to do. In the end he only sighed in frustration. There was little he could do with a stubborn patient. Whether she knew that he could not hurt her or if she truly didn't care, Leon did not know. However, extracting information from her would be impossible at this time. Leon supposed he would have to wait for Azir.

"Those kind of insults certainly aren't helping your chances. I guess you can say what you want...but I warned you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:16 am

"Like my chances are anywhere near positive." She knew Yasuo would've heard of her now and was likely setting up an execution. Whether public or in secret depended on how his position among the people was. But without doubt she would not live much longer.

Azir had stored the Murasame away and managed to talk some sense into Yasuo. Without her weapon, she was but a young girl. In the midst of warriors and a semi ascended. She wouldn't get anywhere if someone kept an eye on her. He finally made his way to the medbay, where Leon filled him in on the girl's behavior. Azir thanked him and told him to wait. He left Leon at a decent distance when going towards Akame. The latter looked up, feeling his presence, and seeing the radiant golden armor reflecting the sun, almost heartwarming in its aura, and as Azir knelt beside her bed and his hand touched her arm, she felt her emotions get the free run. Azir felt her rage, her every single emotion towards Yasuo, her intent. They shared their thoughts for what seemed like an eternity for Akame, but was several seconds in reality. Tears in her eyes she eventually turned away from Azir.

He came back to Leon, standing next to him, looking back at the girl. "She's gone through more than most in this camp. Her inner strength and resolve is admirable but misplaced. She believes Yasuo is her father, who raped her mother and left them to fend for themselves, along with what atrocities Riven committed that her village blamed on Yasuo. They share a bloodline, quite direct, but Yasuo is not the man to do such a thing. She needs a friend right now, I've unraveled too much to be that person. If you're up for it, or want to, maybe you can soothe her. It would be essential if we want her to accept the truth and move on, maybe even fight alongside us." He put a hand on Leons shoulder, a meaningful gesture of not just friendship, but trust. With that, Azir left to share this with Yasuo, who had been given the Murasame to look after.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:23 am

Leon sighed, first Chelsea now this girl. If someone had told him 500 years ago that he would be helping humans, he would have laughed in their face. Then promptly punch them for a stupid joke. But now, he didn't mind as much. Chelsea was a strong girl and even with vision of the future remained hopefully. Akame had the passion and drive for her mission, and would have given her life as such. Maybe Leon had misjudged humans. So he approached Akame, leaving his questions of the demonic weapons aside.

"Feeling better?" Leon asked as he slowly slid into the vacant seat beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance meetings
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next