Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Getting a Flow I_vote_lcapGetting a Flow I_voting_barGetting a Flow I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Getting a Flow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:20 am

Beats was heading back to the camp after having his fun in the ruined city of Arakai, but he wasn't going back alone. He had a tag along by the boy named Zeke, he was a bit weird and interesting, Beats felt like he shouldn't go back alone to the camp so he offered him to follow him back home. "Yo, stop dragging your feet and follow me back to camp!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:24 am

"But.. its fun!" *Zeke would say, taking steps with his right foot and dragging his left, but stopping.* "So, your headphones make me think that you like music, either that or your always on a phone that has like.. invisible holographic projectors or something. Anyway, I grabbed this." *Zeke would take out a small computer chip like thing.* "I found it under this uh.. how to describe it.. a support beam I think it was?" *He would hand it to Beats, taking out an elastic and stretching it on his fingers*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:33 am

Beats received the chip from Zeke, but couldn't figure out what type of chip it was. "Why would you pick up a random chip, and does still work?" He waited for him to reply, Beats wasn't all that good with technology if it didn't involve music.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:37 am

"I thought it looked interesting, and I cant check if it still works until we get to the camp, I have some stuff there." *He would say, the elastic helping him stay on topic.* "I think its for your headphones, but if it isn't I might be able to transfer it, Im somewhat of a novice with this stuff." *He would, infact have decent knowledge over the subject*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:42 am

"I've been wondering, do you always tinker with random stuff or is that just a phase your going through." Beats was weirded out by Zeke's randomness and had no idea what was wrong with him, he felt bad that he was alone and figured why people would stay away from him, but Beats wasn't that type of person to ignore him. "I hope this chip does something cool for my headphones."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:46 am

"Well, I think its just a phase, as you call it. I can tell you think Im different, in a bad way. It happens so often I tend to notice it." *Years of experience (With some exceptions) Have taught Zeke how to determine if people think he's odd or weird.* "But it might help your headphone, I have no idea, maybe I can try getting something to scan this? If that stuff exists even." *He would wrap the elastic on his fingers*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:56 am

"I don't think bad of you, your just not ordinary and that's a good thing, anymore squares in this world, it'll start to be boring." Both Beats and Zeke continued to walk back to camp from the outskirts, and they were started to bond as friends, really weird friends with no worries in the world."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:01 am

"Eh, its hard to tell if people think im Good weird or Hide in a bath tub and eat fruit loops kind of weird. So you like music but how do you plan on getting music because I assume that's what you do anymore with the city destroyed? Wait.." *He would stop there, thinking for a moment.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:07 am

"Hey, why did you stop all of a sudden?" He stared at Zeke, watching him ponder in his thoughts, but it wasn't the time and place for that, the sun was beginning to set. "Zeke, we'll figure this chip out later, we got to head back to camp before it gets dark." Beats will go behind Zeke and start pushing him but, he was still in thought.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:12 am

*A few moments pass, and Zeke would continue walking.* "I just had some ideas, I can tell you them later." *He would stretch the elastic on his fingers, twisting it* "So apparently this guy, I don't know his name but he goes around and watches people, I think what I heard was that he dresses like a western person." *Zeke would continue walking, lower himself grab a rock and toss it. It would hit a tree a get stuck*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 am

There was only one guy Zeke was talking about and Beats eyes lit up like blue flames. "That guy is A-hole, he left me for dead one time, when I disturbed his nap, Zeke don't ever go to that guy for help. He will literally shoot in the back man!" He grabbed Zeke's shoulders when he was ranting about Aaron. "Me and that guy unsettled beef between him and me." 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:28 am

"Hmm.. How did he leave you for the dead? Does he actually carry revolvers? Ive only heard bits and pieces about him." *Zeke would flick the elastic and it would snag on a branch* "Huh, I didn't know that could even happen." *He would continue walking, but towards the tree, quickly he would scale up it and jump, grabbing the elastic and landing in a roll, but taking no notice that it was odd*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:41 am

"Come on Zeke, let's get back to camp, I don't want to be out here when the sun sets." Beats continued to walk to camp, he didn't have time to talk with Zeke, he was tired and just out of it. He placed his headphone's on his head the were dangling around his neck, showing Zeke that he was done talking.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:45 am

Seeing the gesture, Zeke would shrug, and continue walking, playing with the elastic and talking to himself (Or maybe the elastic o.O)* "I guess I am kind of weird.. I might be able to do something about it though.." *He would think, but then get other ideas and talk to himself (Or the elastic) about those, forgetting his other idea for now.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:03 am

Beats and Zeke were almost back at camp and not a moment too soon, it got dark and the cold air started to settle in. "Finally we made it back, just in time before the sun set." He would head to the front entrance of the camp in the forest.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:06 am

"Alright, if you need me, I will either be in that tree." *He would point to a tree, which has some extra stuff nailed to it, Wood and more wood* "Or somewhere to the left of it. Have a nice night." *Zeke would walk away, towards the left of the tree, out of sight but into a small area that he worked, he got some tools and looked at the chip.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:12 am

"Ok Zeke, don't stay up too late man, we still got stuff to do tomorrow." Beats would say his goodnight's for the day and head into camp to find a nice quiet place to rest from his weird day 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting a Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Flow   Getting a Flow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a Flow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Outskirts-
Jump to: