Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hunters I_vote_lcapHunters I_voting_barHunters I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hunters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:19 pm

The girl sat down against the tree, placing her sheathed blade on her thighs looking up. It was starting to get somewhat dark, animals going to their homes and the birds getting silent. Another day wasted and still nothing found. She'd been to Arakai about a couple weeks ago, but there was nothing there either. Just a big waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Reinhardt was wandering the forest looking for where the refugee camp was having just visited his mother in New Pendragon he then sighed leaning against a tree. "Some commander I am...getting lost easily." He looked around a bit his sword at his side and his hand resting on his sword's pommel. "So where am I right now...which direction is north?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Akame drew an arrow in the dirt, pointing passed her. "That way is North." She didn't get up, didn't look up, as if she simply didn't acknowledge his presence or didn't care. Granted, she never really was raised that properly.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:28 pm

He blinked and looked down at the girl. "Oh...sorry I didn't notice you. Uhmm...thank you for directing me which way is north." He then blinked again noticing her weapon. "What's a young girl like you doing with a weapon like that?" He then nodded to her sword.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:32 pm

"Well I think we can safely assume I'm not using it to shave." She let one of her hands slide over the sheath slowly, as if petting it, feeling the sheath cold against her skin. "I'm on a quest."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:36 pm

"A quest hmm?" He then shook his head. "Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet or got your name yet either. I'm commander Reinhardt of the Pendragon military." He extended his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:39 pm

She raised a hand backwards. "Akame. But having a title like that will only get you killed these days. If the rumors are true that is." She'd heard of the annihilation of Arakai, but she wasn't sure whether it was true. If it was then this guy was dumb, if it wasn't, then he had nothing to fear from using the title.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Shaking her hand lightly he then sat down in front of the tree."Well...I still use the title but I'm not proud of it, I even went AWOL and betrayed my government to help the people of Arakai." He looked back at her. "But enough about me, what type of quest are you on that involves needing that sword?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Finally she turned her head towards him, her red eyes looking straight into Reinhardt's. "What is it to you?" she felt no desire and had no intention of spilling her guts to someone she only just met. Not in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm

"I may not know you but that doesn't mean I can't be worried about your safety, I was trained this way in the military. So if you have a quest where you need a weapon at your age, I'm definitely going to be worried." He stared at her his face showing genuine concern. "Perhaps I could offer my assistance."

Last edited by Shade on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:03 pm

"I doubt it. Personal matter anyway." She turned her face forward again, closing her eyes. She heard crickets chirping throughout the forest, several bats flying around already. Twilight now, more or less. Or starting, at least.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Reinhardt stood up and looked around. "I won't be finding my camp any time soon it seems. Guess I'll have to set up a small camp site here for now." He looked at her. "Akame, you don't mind that do you?" He was gathering some small twigs and sticks from the ground around the area ash he was asking her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:15 pm

"It's a free forest. I can't claim this for myself. If you wish to camp here go ahead, just know not to pull anything... stupid." She hadn't brought a tent of a campset or anything to live on from home, neither was she able to purchase said items from Arakai. For one, Arakai was a ruin, second, she had no money. But that was for weaklings anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:19 pm

After abit he placed his collection of sticks and twigs in a pile on the ground before getting many nearby rocks and making a small circle around the sticks. He started a small fire on the collection of sticks and twigs before sitting down again and resting. "So what kind of sword is that?" He nodded to her weapon again. "It looks like fine craftsmanship."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:26 pm

She unsheathed it and planted the blade carefully in the ground in front of her. "It's called Murasame. It's one of the twelve Demonic Arms. Slightest cut is lethal. And I know how to wield it, so don't try taking it from me." her hand went over the cold steel, the back only, avoiding the sharp edge.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:30 pm

"A demonic arms huh? Those things are very dangerous and a young girl like you has one?" He then looked at the weapon. "Murasame hmm? So if you're on a quest and using a demonic arms it must be something big, I feel obligated to help you now." He looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:34 pm

"You should feel obligated to stay out of my way. I don't need someone dragging around me, least of all someone I don't know." That was the last thing she'd need. Some random Commander, New Pendragon no less, following her around doing illegal stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:46 pm

"I'm not going to let you go into danger on your own." He stared at her his expression and voice showing how serious he was right now. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let you go on your own and you got killed when I could have helped."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:28 pm

"And frankly, who are you to even say that. You're not my father, you're not my brother, you're not family. You don't even have the right to make such a vow. Let alone I've made clear I don't want it. Or need it. You're the one who's lost, if I recall." She sheathed the sword again carefully, not to let the blade slip, somewhat frustrated by the mans stubborn pushing.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:37 pm

He glared at her. "I'm someone who cares for the safety of the people and will put my life on the line if I have to." He then stood up his hand gripping the pommel of his sword. He continued to look down at her. "Frankly I think you're too young for any sort of mission involving a weapon, Demonic arms or not."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:42 pm

"You're free to think that. But I'm not part of New Pendragon's armies. You've broken, as you said, plenty of laws to lose your credibility as Commander. So frankly, you have no right to push your opinions on me. Not from a legal point of view, and definitely not from a personal point of view. If you don't like it, then tough time. But this is something I have to do, and I have to do it alone. Whether that includes putting you under the ground is up to you." Her face did not waver, nor did her hand, which by now had wandered to the handle of the Murasame.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:54 pm

He stared at her and sighed. "You're right I have lost all credibility as a commander for turning on my nation, but it was to help the people of Arakai. I may no longer be a commander either but that doesn't mean I will stop trying to protect people." His hand rested on his pommel still showing no intention of using his weapon, just resting on it right now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:58 pm

She brushed up against the tree a bit, sitting more comfortable. "Then protect other people. The fact I have a Demonic Arms and can use it means I can look after myself. There's a whole city worth of people out there unable to say the same. If you want to protect people, go protect those who actually need it. The many. Not the one single person you happen to meet in the forest, whom you know nothing about and who has one of the 12 strongest weapons there are."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:17 am

"I still feel uncomfortable about someone as young as you going on a quest if it involves you needing a Demonic Arms." He sat down in front of the fire again and poked at it with a nearby stick. "Akame, why don't you at least tell me what your quest is so I would know if it's dangerous or not?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:21 am

"Because. It's not your business. And whoever said I needed Murasame for the quest? I never said that. You assumed it." She was growing tired of the man's persistent pushing and budging. Like he had to make up for something he did wrong in his youth or something and trying to rid him of his guilt by helping her. Regardless of the fact she'd told him several times she didn't need or want it. She didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next