Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
What next? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat next? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat next? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
What next? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat next? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat next? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

What next?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:45 pm

She looked up at Nidalee and hugged her. "Don't....he didn't push me..." She then buried her face against Nidalee's back and shook her head. "Please...I...I offered to show him my true form."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:51 pm

"She right, though I will accept some blame." Leon's wing disappears as he collapsed his energy back into his core.

"I was only wondering about her battle capacity, I was worried that she may not be able to participate in the upcoming task. I would rather not have allies hurt for no reason when they are unable to perform."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:57 pm

"That ain't up for you to question or test. If a kid of 5 with a gun decides to fight, that's up to the kid, not you. Besides, werewolf. One of the toughest animals you got running around. Except for that one half dragon." She shrugged eventually. "Don't do that again or I'll sterilize you myself. I gotta get back to camp, was gathering berries for wounded. y'know, those healing things. And you sir, better not try anything, or I'll have you castrated along." She gave both of them a glare before returning to the bush where she'd dropped the supply she'd gathered and making her way back to the encampment.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:59 pm

She walked to the tree and jumped up again grabbing her cloak before putting it on, then she jumped down and looked towards the city. "Maybe it'd be safer if I stayed there for now..." She looked back to Leon. "I'm...really sorry for that."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:03 am

"Again, I am sorry that I pushed you to your decision. I should have taken your warning and kept my curiosity to myself." Curiosity killed the cat after all, Leon reminded himself.

"I am sorry for taking us away from a simple conversation. What there something you wanted to know about me? Seeing as I am going to be an ally of the group, ask away."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:04 am

"What...are you?" She looked back towards the ruined city again. "I ask because of your wings I saw."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:09 am

"A demon," Leon replied simply, as there was no reason to hide it. "I have been living among humans for at least 1000 years. I was invited into your group by Azir. Apparently he knew of my lineage without being told. I accepted an the ground that your group is head to the north a while from now. I have something there I must search for and it would be better to have a organization backing me instead of being by myself."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:11 am

"I see..." She seemed distracted now and then started to walk towards the city slowly. "Speaking of being alone, I'm probably going to stay in the remains of Arakai for now, at least until this passes. Please let Yasuo and the rest know for me, especially my sister Nidalee..she was the one who showed up here."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:14 am

Leon frowned, her action confusing him. "I can if you want, but why? The city provide no shelter from the elements and you will have to find food and water on your own. Why not stay with the rest of us in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:19 am

She sighed. "I'm only going to be gone a week. It's safer for them if I'm not here right now...still they should leave this forest too...as I said it's dangerous for them to stay here." She stopped and looked back at him. "I can eat any animals i encounter, i know how to filter rain water so I'm good there. I can survive on my own."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:23 am

"I see, well I will not try and stop you then." Leon nodded. "I will inform the rest of the group about your actions and intentions." Leon was about to leave but turned back to her.
"Is there anything else you wanted me to pass on?" Leon asked. He would rather get all the information now and save Nadia the embarrassment of coming back to the forest to relay any information.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:25 am

She nodded slightly. "Keep any eye out for any groups of lycanthropes, they wander this forest. Nidalee can inform you of more." She then walked off heading towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What next?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: