Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Inspecting the damage I_vote_lcapInspecting the damage I_voting_barInspecting the damage I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Inspecting the damage I_vote_lcapInspecting the damage I_voting_barInspecting the damage I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Inspecting the damage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Inspecting the damage Empty
PostSubject: Inspecting the damage   Inspecting the damage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Barely anyone was granted the permission to leave New Pendragon anymore. At least not per official or common ways. Luckily for her, she owned the entire underworld, so it was rather easy for Sarah to exit the city. She'd heard from the streets and her people with the ALF what happened in Arakai. She didn't believe the prime minister would go this far. As such, she had to see it for herself. And now, looking over the devastated city, she felt her heart sink. So many people's worlds had been destroyed. She'd been funding the ALF for a new world. A new civilization where most of them didn't have to do their business in the underground. A new world with new species, acceptance of all different beings. Maybe too rose-colored a future, but she had hoped for it. And yet, now. Everything laid to waste. she kicked a pebble in front of her. She could help with rebuilding now, fund them new houses, or all the cleaning up. But she already knew what was gonna happen now. She'd do this, all by herself.
Back to top Go down

Inspecting the damage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Outskirts-
Jump to: