Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Injurys - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInjurys - Page 2 I_voting_barInjurys - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Injurys - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInjurys - Page 2 I_voting_barInjurys - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Injurys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:18 am

"I had a crush on this girl named Veronica, and at one point she was gunning down that idiot behind you, I saved him, but after I confessed to her she didn't want anything to do with me because I have powers." He was starting to calm down while talking to the man in front of Drake, but he still felt like he has seen him before, but he can't remember where.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:19 am

"Well, Thanks for saving me." *Drake had taken out the earplugs, able to hear clearly now*
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:23 am

Leon wanted to strangle Beats. He got this worked up over a girl? A freaking girl!?

"Your telling me that you almost killed this man because a girl shot you down?" Leon stated in disbelief. "You we shot down because you were born with powers and that's his fault?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:31 am

"No, I got shot down because I told her I had powers, but she hated people like me with powers because her family was killed by somebody who had powers and I was involved in saving his life against her since owed him for helping me out with my old delivery job at a mall." He still couldn't figure out who the guy he was talking to, but he felt relaxed talking to him.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:33 am

*Drake would take out a coin and flip it, bored. Looking over and seeing something out of place*

*Aaron realized he had been seen, simply staying still as he was unlikely to be spotted by the other since the one whom had seen his was quite close*
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:37 am

"Yeah, I know...we were both there. I help you deliver your items as well." Leon sighed.

"Look, you got shot down by a girl. It happens, take it stride. Seriously, I don't know who she is but she can't be that amazing to kill this guy over." Leon inwardly thought that this was a complete waste of time. But he kept that to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:41 am

"You were there, wait a minute your name started with a L, what was it lee, layon, oh it was Leon." Beats finally remembers the man who saved him from getting fired on that day when he dropped a package and he was on a deadline.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:44 am

"Yes and you ditched me at the cafe a little later." Leon pointed out. "Is that what you were doing, saving this guy?" Leon pointed to the man behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:49 am

"Yeah, sorry about that man, I picked up on radio chatter about that idiot getting gun'd down so I felt kinda responsible, because it was my crush that was after him." Beats has finally settled down and began to lean up against a tree to relax better.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:50 am

"I got pretty high marks for the time I was in school." *Drake would speak up*
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:54 am

Leon sent a backwards look at Drake. He certainly wasn't helping... and the presence from the hiding man was putting Leon on edge.

"You felt responsible for his actions? Or her actions?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:55 am

"No, I'm regretting my actions and need an outlet to take out my frustration on."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:56 am

"I have a few training dummies if you need to use them." *Drake would speak up, hopefully in a helpful manner*
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:58 am

Leon only shook his head. "Then do what you need to do in a better fashion. Talk to the girl again if you need to clear things up. The better option would be to learn from your mistakes and move on." Leon decided he had done enough and began to leave the clearing.

"Make sure to think before you act. It will help in the future."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:01 am

"Wait Leon, can I ask you something..." He didn't want Leon just to leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:03 am

"What is it?" Leon gave Ryder a backwards glance waiting fir him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:06 am

"Man this is embarrassing, would you mind becoming my friend." He thought to himself. "Wow, way to go Beats, now this guy thinks your a total weirdo and creep, nice job idiot."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:09 am

"I was under the impression that we were friends when you bought me a meal several weeks ago." Leon smirked "But, sure. As long as you don't try and kill people again. I would be happy to be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:13 am

Beats was excited to hear his reply and ran up to Leon to give him a big bear hug. "Finally, I have a friend this is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:15 am

Leon tore Beats off him with a sigh. Maybe this is why that Veronica chick dumped him.

"Keep your hands to yourself Beats," Leon snapped. "If this is how you interact with people, you just met you are not going to have good luck with women."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:19 am

"Sorry, about that, won't do it again." He was too excited, but he was going to try and listen to Leons advice.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 am

"Is there anything else you need?" Leon asked. He didn't want to walk away and have Beats call to him again.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:25 am

"Can you help out with getting a girlfriend, sorry that's a odd request for get anything man."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:27 am

Leon rubbed his temples...he had just ask to be friends and now he wanted Leon to platy wing man.

"I have little experience with women ," Leon sighed. "So I can't really help in that department. If you find a girl you like though I can give you advice if need be...just don't depend on it too much."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:30 am

"Alright, but I still have Drake to deal with." Beats looks in the direction of Drake with angry eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injurys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injurys
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: