Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Off Beat - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOff Beat - Page 2 I_voting_barOff Beat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Off Beat - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOff Beat - Page 2 I_voting_barOff Beat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Off Beat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Off Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Beat   Off Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 5:44 pm

"How the hell are you supposed to help me?" Beats was this close to losing it and try to kill Drake.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Off Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Beat   Off Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 5:47 pm

"Well, Explain to me how this Veronica knows it was you who helped me.. I could pretend as if I never met you and get a friend of mine to act as though he has the ability to do what you did.. and perhaps you have a chance?" *Drake would take out a small knife, inspecting the sharpness*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Off Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Beat   Off Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 5:51 pm

"You idiot! She already knows I can manipulate sound and she already knows that I saved you, she's dumb enough to fall for your plan!" He got even more frustrated by Drake's dumb idea.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Off Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Beat   Off Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 5:57 pm

"Hmm.. mabey you can act as though Im a stranger to you, seeing that you.. hate me, to say? And how did this Veronica have knowledge it was you anyway? Werent you wearing something on your face?" *Drake would put away the knife, getting a coin instead and flipping it in the air* "Heads or tails?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Off Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Beat   Off Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 6:00 pm

"You gambling your life, or something?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Off Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Beat   Off Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 6:02 pm

"Nah, checking my luck. I say its heads." *He would catch the coin, revealing that it landed showing the head* "Ah yes, hasn't run out yet, Now I suppose I should be going unless you say otherwise." *He would turn to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Beat   Off Beat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Beat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: