Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Made it - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMade it - Page 2 I_voting_barMade it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Made it - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMade it - Page 2 I_voting_barMade it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Made it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Astraria perked up at the mention of Demons. She was an Angel...so it wouldn't be a stretch to say Demons were real too...and she did sense an ominous presence... "I-Is one among us?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:26 pm

"Yes," Leon said flatly, leveling his gaze at the golden man. "And I would rather that information not be throw around like tomorrow's weather."

He looked to the girl resting in his arms. Honestly he didn't want to be apart of this. he had survived well with his minimal exposure policy. Government does their thing and he did his. No more, no less. What concern hims thought was the girl in his arms.  Would she be dragged in, and use the demonic artifact as a result.

"If the north is such a problem why not take care of that first?" Leon question. "New Pendragon has little to no influence up there. If you attack Pendragon now you will be reaping in causalities left and right."

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:30 pm

"New Pendragon will not have given up the fight against us. we'll fight a two front war, being outnumbered on one side, and outgunned on the other. We have to strike at the government directly. Hit the heart of the tumor and erase it. Then, we will have availability over all of New Pendragon's resources." Azir explained it properly, but even he knew that if the Demon broke free, not even with Pendragon's resources they would stand much of a chance. He had another plan for Pendragon, one that would offer the people a lot more chances.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Astraria kept quiet, looking at the man who'd confirmed that there was a Demon among those present in the tent. Her wings were a bit restless, having been cooped up under her robe for the last couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:40 pm

"Like I said, it would be suicidal. You saw how they leveled the city with their machines. The turrets puts up a good fight." And whatever destroyed that plan with it's talons Leon thought privately. "But unless you have some secret weapon they will wipe what little band of people you have."

Leon stopped and thought. His mother was last seen in the north by the Pendragon goverment. Frankly he didn't know where to search and if he had a group backing him then food, shelter and other necessities would be taken care of. Was it worth the risk though? Would he die in the assault or worst be capture. The positives and negative were evenly balance and he wasn't sure way would tip the scale.

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:44 pm

"Obviously we wouldn't go head on. We would be butchered." Yasuo rose from his chair. "We'll infiltrate, stealth our way deep into the central building. We have an inside source who's been financing us all this time, she can get us in. Once we're in, we take out the prime minister and his whole band of corruption. We'll take over control, send relief efforts to Arakai and try to rebuild what can be rebuilt. But primarily, focus on this new looming threat."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Stealth, a logical choice. Sneak in kill the snake and his nest and be done with it. Flawless logic except for the solider who are probably still going to be loyal to the man. The citizen who will resist change and the central power vacuum will send the city into strife. But...what did he care? Humans were sheep or more accurately suicidal chimps. They average intelligence of a group could be derived from their mean average divided by their number. In a city as large as Pendragon, people would be as smart as amoeba in groups. They would follow whoever stood above them.

If he 'joined' and 'helped' he would receive support as they went north.

"Count me in I suppose." Leon shrugged. "I will do what I can to support you." The girl in his arms shifted slightly in her sleep and his attention was drawn to her. "On the condition that you leave her out if she feels like leaving." Why should he care about her? Who knows...maybe it was demonic artifact. Or he was more human than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:55 pm

"We will not force anyone to fight against their will. If she wishes to leave, she walks."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 pm

"Good enough for me." Leon replies. "I know you don't have all the answers, but when do you feel we should start? Not that I am excited about killing, but the sooner the better." The sooner we take out the governor the sooner we go north and find my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:05 am

"We don't know yet. You'll be informed when the time comes." Azir bowed for the people, then left the tent. Yasuo assured Leon they would take good care of Chelsea in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Made it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it   Made it - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: