Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Debriefing I_vote_lcapDebriefing I_voting_barDebriefing I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Debriefing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:16 pm

The woman was let in into the mostly empty room. It was fairly large, 4 pillars in it, massive windows, at which the woman which was feared throughout the city stood, arms folded behind her, looking outside. "Come closer."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Veronica frowned, only a few hours in a new city and she had just as many problems as the last city.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:23 pm

The woman turned around, eyes piercing Veronica's. "At the very least some respect. I understand you are one of the only survivors, or rather, escaped people, from Arakai?" Her tone was cold, her demeanor different than you'd expect. Dark gray armor, with golden lining, and blond hair, falling down her back in a pony tail, completely out of synch with the rest of her looks.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Veronica's eyes narrowed. "I'm sorry, but I have been on the run for the past two days. When I asked the goverment for help they just threw me in this room. I would appreciate some help and not more questioning."

She sighed. "I am Veronica Sjette, leader of the group ANTI. I escaped after they destroyed the comm tower and took down the goverment."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:33 pm

The woman ignored her attitude. "What, were you fighting against, exactly?" She walked slowly to a table, standing in the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Veronica frown deepened. "We were up against several specials." Veronica crossed her arms, trying to keep the cold off her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:37 pm

"Can you describe them?" She sat down, and took a laptop from the bag that apparently was under the table, opened it and started typing.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:42 pm

"I fought a fox girl. She had black hair and several white tails. She used some sore of magic that would attack me at long range and gave me burns. There was also a woman who could manipulate electricity. I had minimal contact with her and could not remember what she looked like." Veronica lied, trying to keep Rosaline safe.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:46 pm

The woman typed it down, remaining silent, then eventually looked back at Veronica. "To answer your earlier questions. I'm Shyvana, leader of the Prime Ministers Elite Guard and leader of all New Pendragon military forces. And I was there."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Veronica frowned. "Then you were at the capital building when they invaded?" Veronica's expression turned into a scowl. "What happened? After all the fighting, the announcement came on and I ran."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:53 pm

"I arrived too late. I'm strong, but I cannot single handidly take on all of them. Just as much as you couldn't. I cut the losses and called back what people I could find nearby. Now, I'm simply trying to assess the situation and see what we're dealing with. For all he says, the prime minister is, kind off a moron."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:54 pm

Veronica nodded, accepting the information.

"What is the plan then? I assume that Arakai will be taken back by Pendragon, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:56 pm

Shyvana was quiet for several seconds, then looked back outside. "No. Not exactly."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:59 pm

"What is that supposed to mean?" Veronica asked quietly. "Citizens are probably suffering in the city and we can't do anything?" Veronica took a breath calming herself down. No need to get emotion over something so basic.

"I assume the army is lacking something if we are unable to make a move." Whether is was equipment, manpower or the direct order, Veronica wanted to know why Pendragon was doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:02 am

"The army won't do anything. They have orders to stand down. It's much worse, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:05 am

"Your in charge of the army, right?" Veronica questioned with concern. "Who ordered you to keep the army in place? The minister?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:08 am

"Who else? He runs the show. If I disobey, it's treason. Senate won't see it any different." She tapped the window a couple times, looking outside, over the houses in the distance. Was this her honor?
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:11 am

"Why in the world wouldn't he order the attack? He does know that several of the city's businesses will fail without Arakai as a financial outlet. Pendragon will also suffer an shortage of raw material as most of its wood comes from the forest near Arakai. If he doesn't act both cities will fail."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:16 am

"He sees it differently. Materials can be obtained without Arakai inhabitants. And they aren't revolting against their supposedly suppressors. He's made a case in the Senate, and for god knows what reason they accepted it, to bomb Arakai. I guess, if we can't have it, neither can they."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:19 am

"What?" Veronica was shell shocked. "They are going to destroy a city full of innocent lives just to kill a group of terrorists?" She shook her head trying to take it all in. "When is the bombing plan for?" If she was fast enough she could get back and warn the citizens.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:24 am

"I do not know. You can't stop it, and evacuating a city isn't done in a second. You'll just put yourself at risk if you go there now. Best bet is to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:27 am

Veronica turned eye gleaming with resolve. "You might be right. But if I can save one or two citizens from their death. It will be more than worth it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:31 am

She turned around swiftly, smashing one of the pillars apart as she swung her fist, the pillar just crumbling like it was a cookie under her strength. "No it will not! You save 2 people. Then what? They live on for maybe a week, before they are hunted down or collateral in the next attack. You throw your skills, your life away, and for what? 2 people. Think larger. If you stay, you can fight this. If you leave, you may buy time, but in the end, you run away from your ultimate responsibility. Safety of all people, here, there. Sometimes, you have to lose, to win."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:37 am

Veronica slammed her fist into the wall. "You don't think I know that?! Of course I know that staying her is the better option." She looked at Shyvana a scowl on her face. "But how can you live with the guilt of know you could have done something, and you refuse to move because of uncertainty." She sighed shaking her head.

"If the army is here and refuses to move then these citizens won;t be in danger. If the specials that attack Arakai escape the bombing then Pendragon will be next. What are we suppose to do then?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:47 am

Shyvana walked up to Veronica and grabbed her neck strongly. "Who do you think you are, questioning my loyalty?" She let the woman down again, being gentle the least of her worries. "This isn't about uncertainty. This is about the bigger picture. You are willing to throw your life away for an uncertainty. I am staying, because I know, that this is uncalled for, and if I throw my life away in some bombing to save a handful of people, who will be here planning against him?" She looked at Veronica, her eyes fiery blue. "Don't you dare have the gall to think I'm agreeing to this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debriefing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: New Pendragon :: New Pendragon Governmental Complex-
Jump to: