Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Risky Move I_vote_lcapRisky Move I_voting_barRisky Move I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Risky Move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Reinhardt was sitting at a cafe in front of his laptop with many programs opened as he tried to hack into Pendragon's governmental files so he could learn more about PROJECT. His left hand was bandaged and in a splint. He would stop every now and then to grab his cup of coffee and take a sip. "I wish I could get more info in some way."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:03 pm

Leon sighed as he entered the cafe. His search for his family was just as far as when he entered. Absolutely nowhere. His order came but when he turned around, Leon noticed the place was packed. There only spot open was across from a gentleman on his laptop. Leon approached hoping he could get a seat. "Hello, mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:04 pm

He looked up at the man his expression of distress before he shook his head. "Sure go ahead." He then looked back at his laptop and started typing before he was locked out of the files he had open. "Damn it."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Leon slipped into the seat, and frowned at the distress, he was causing. Was his presence that uncomfortable? Maybe it was the computer. "Is something wrong with your laptop?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:08 pm

He looked at the man. "No...just some files locked up on me." He then looked back at his laptop before mumbling to himself barely audible "I would give anything to save her."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:13 pm

"If it's not too much of a bother, I could take a look at it." Leon was far from the best hacker in the world, but he had learned what he needed to know to get by. Security locks, data banks, accounts, everything had a back door in case of an emergency. All one would need to do would be slip in and slip out unseen. With 1000 years of experience, Leon was sure he could help.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:14 pm

He looked back at the man. "You sure?" He moved his chair aside for him.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Leon nodded. "I have experience with computers. Let me take a quick look. If I can't do anything, you can have it back."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:18 pm

"Good luck then, and don't breathe a word of what you see to anyone." He grabbed his coffee again and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:20 pm

"Came down, I know how to keep other privacy." When the laptop reached him, he was staring down at the main screen for the Pendragon Government. "Hacking into the goverment is a serious offense." Leon whispered. "Let's make this quick, what do you want me to search for?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:21 pm

"Operation PROJECT." He set his cup down and looked at him. "You sure you can deal with this?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:26 pm

Leon rolled his eyes. "This isn't my first rodeo hacking into a secure network." Leon began typing at rapid speed. The reason Leon was adapt at hack was not his skills but because of what he was. Humans had certain algorithms and thoughts that made sense to them. Demon however had different mindsets. Thus when hacking Leon utilized this offset of thinking to find what he was looking for.

"Reverse the data matrix, mirror the security features, access the control point." Leon kept muttering his steps trying to find what was asked of him. As he typed though he asked a question.

"If I do find what your looking for, may I borrow your laptop for something after the fact?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:29 pm

"Fine." He then looked back at his laptop. "I just really need the info."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:32 pm

"Good" Leon continue to type circumventing the firewall. A screen popped up and Leon gestured for the man to check it. "It this what your looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:33 pm

He moved over to the laptop and looked at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Leon took a glance at the screen.

Classified lvl 8.4599 (Authorization by the New Pendragon)

operation: PROJECT

Date:8/25

Subjects continue to show minimal results. Torture has long lost it's effectiveness. Drugs are being uses as a supplement, but the minds of the subject are beginning to degrade. Caution is advised. The data for the past 15 days has been compiled below.

Leon kept reading the report, his fist clenching as he read further.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:41 pm

He clenched his fist and shook his head. "I'll read it all later myself. I need to find some way of saving someone."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:45 pm

"I hope their not captured by Pendragon, you have little chance of success." Leon commented taking the laptop. "I can allocated the data on a read once file so you won't be tracked. Remeber, you can only read it once though. It will delete itself. I would make you a copy but this machine would be compromised and that would defeat the purpose." Leon began typing again. "Now I have one last thing to look up."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 pm

He shook his head. "Not sure if captured but being used." He then sighed. "I would give anything for the power to save her."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Leon hands refused to stop, but doubt began to cloud Leon's mind. Who was she? Was is a lover? Mother? Sister? Leon sighed a she dug deeper, he was going to regret getting too involved.

"Who is she? You keep mentioning her but I have no idea who it is."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:55 pm

"My....sister." He looked down. "She was missing for a while, and I found her recently. She's part of PROJECT."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Leon hands froze. Another family taken apart because of the goverment, just like his. If Leon walked away now it would be guilt free, he reasoned. he had done what he promised and nothing else. But it would be eating him. He could help this man. Looks like his was going to bite the bullet.

"Depending on where she is being held, it won't be that tough. Not if I was backing you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:00 pm

"She's not really being held. More so used as a weapon. At least that's all I can gather from PROJECT." He clenched his fist again. "I will kill whoever started PROJECT and everyone involved in it."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 pm

"This is probably not the place to be talking about this." Leon muttered as he finished his search.

Case: Demon Location

The most recent location of demons was in a far off town of Tolger. Three demons were found bit escaped capture. The child disappear as well as the father. The mother was tracked to the north before all clues were lost.

Leon jammed the close button on the file immediately. It was a clue, but not enough to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:11 pm

He sighed. "I'm not worried about if people hear me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Risky Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risky Move
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next