Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Finished Upgrades I_vote_lcapFinished Upgrades I_voting_barFinished Upgrades I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Finished Upgrades I_vote_lcapFinished Upgrades I_voting_barFinished Upgrades I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Finished Upgrades

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 2:57 am

Gaige finally added the finishing touches to Beats' headphones before picking up her phone and attempting to contact him with the cell upgrade her headphones had. "Hey, If you get this message, I'm just calling to let you know your headphones are finished."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:08 am

Beats receives a message from Gaige's headphones. "Why are her headphones ringing, should headphones do that?" He checks the message and got really excited to what he heard. "Yes! She finally finished my D3 Monster Headphones." He grabed his jacket off the door and leaves his somewhat hideout, leaving drake behind to head over to Gaige's apartment.  

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:12 am

Gaige was sitting at her desk her head laying on it with the finished headphones next to her on top of a note.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:16 am

Beats reached to Gaige's apartment building, and went inside, then took the elevator up to the floor her apartment is in. "Man, can't wait to get my headphones back." He reached the designated floor and walked up to Gaige's door and started knocking. "Hey, Crazy scientist its me, Beats!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:22 am

Sitting up when she heard the knocking she yawned and stretched a bit before walking into her kitchen and starting to make coffee ignoring the knocking for now. Once the coffee was finished in about a minute she walked to the door and opened it taking a sip of her coffee. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:26 am

Beats sees the door open and couldn't help but smile. He sees Gaige drinking what he assumed was coffee. "Are they ready? Couldn't hold his excitement, so he kinda of barged in as she opened the door all the way.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:30 am

She turned and closed the door. "Excited much about your headphones?" She then walked over to her desk and sat down sipping her coffee again. "So they're over here." She then sat down and set her cup down next to a pair of headphones that looked smaller than the ones beats gave her.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:37 am

"They look smaller than I remember." Beats a little upset that his new headphones were small, because they used to be fairly huge always wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:41 am

"This is just their starting size." She then pressed a button on a small remote nearby and the headphones were surrounded by a blue pixelated digital aura similar to when she summons or sends away Deathtrap. In their place was the original headphones. "This remove can adjust their size from the small size for carrying them easily to their original size." She then set the remote down next to the headphones again.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:44 am

Beats eye lit up like stars in excitement. "That is...so...amazing!" He was giddy with joy that he hugged her out of pure joy. "You are the best Scientist in world, Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:49 am

She coughed slightly. "I believe you mean the universe." She then handed him the note that the headphones were on top of. "This lists all the upgrades I was able to add to them.

List:
Mini Digistruct Module
Free Wi-Fi downloading of Music
a mini hard drive with 20tb of storage
cell phone
increased bass
amplified sound
adjustable size and weight due to digistruct module
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:52 am

Beats couldn't believe the many upgrades she put into it, but couldn't help but ask... " Whats a Mini Digistruct Module anyway?" He didn't understand what it was.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:56 am

She held up that small remote again. "This thing is a digistruct module. It can do alot I created some and patented them so that mail could be done a lot faster. Explaining what it does is a bit complicated so I think it's better if I just show you." She got up and grabbed her headphones off him before setting them on the table again then grabbed his head phones and walked into her kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:59 am

Beats followed Gaige to her kitchen to further explain what a Mini Digistruct Module was further.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:02 am

She stopped once in her kitchen and then summoned Deathtrap as he appeared out of thin air in his blue pixelatated aura. "So you trust me right?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:05 am

Beats was got nervous when she said "So you trust me right?" But Gaige did promise him that she would upgrade his headphones, So he will trust her. "I came this far, I'm not going to back out now." Says with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:06 am

She pressed the size button on the remote shrinking the headphones before dropping the headphones into her blender and turning it on.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:09 am

"aaahh" Beats yells in fright while seeing his headphones being dropped in the blender.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:11 am

After about 30 seconds she turned off the blender and poured out the remains of his head phones. "So as you can see your headphones are ruined right? Well watch this." She then pressed the 2nd button on the remote and a copy of the headphones appeared on top of the pile of debris in the same blue piexelated aura before the debris vanished in that same aura. "That is what digistruct modules can do. They copy something into its memory and make 1 copy. There can only ever be one copy of it out at a time however." She pressed the digistruct button again as a 2nd pair of headphones appeared and the 1st new pair vanished in a red pixelated aura.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:15 am

"You scared the hell out of me." Beats was still angry at Gaige turning his headphones into a puree ruin. " But that is freaking cool though." He picked up the headphones checking them out. "Your right its exact copy this way to cool.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:16 am

"I'm still trying to find how to make this work with living things too." She then sat down in a chair and rested her feet on top of her counter. "So now the matter of the bill."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:20 am

Beats was in a pickle, he knows no matter how many jobs he takes up there is no way he pay Gaige for all the upgrades. "Hmm...about that, I don't have much money although i work like five jobs, I don think I will be able pay you the amount you might ask."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:22 am

"Well the price right now is about $250. You can pay me what you have right now and then I guess you can work the rest off. I mostly will have small jobs for you to do here and there."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:26 am

"umm, What kind of small jobs?" Beats didn't like the sound of that idea, but 250$ that will take him months to come up with that kind of cash. "All I have is five bucks on me right now."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:37 am

"Jobs like helping clean up my work space, fetching items I'll need every now and then, etc." She then walked back to her desk and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finished Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finished Upgrades
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: