Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Lost Family I_vote_lcapLost Family I_voting_barLost Family I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Lost Family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Commander Reinhardt was walking the halls heading towards a desk so he could request a leave of absence again. His expression showing worry and concern. His left hand resting over his sword's pommel as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Lysandra walked out of an office, a smile on her face. "Finally! A day off!" She wasn't in uniform, so she could have been mistaken for a citizen.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:14 pm

While walking he tripped over his own cape from not paying attention and being deep in thought, he fell and landed at Lysandra's feet. Sitting up he rubbed his head cursing himself out under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Lysandra helped the man up. "Are you okay, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:19 pm

He blinked and looked at Lysandra. "Thank you." He then dusted himself off his uniform still on and that of a Commander in the military. He then rubbed the back of his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:22 pm

She noticed the insignia. "You're a commander, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:25 pm

He finished dusting himself off and then nodded. "Yes. Commander Reinhardt, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:29 pm

"Lysandra Himura of the APU." Until she learned what division she was truly a part of, she'd use the APU designation...
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:32 pm

"Nice to meet you." He then turned to look towards the desk he was heading towards. "I really should go request my leave of absence quickly." He then mumbled to himself "especially if I wish to have time to search for her." barely under his breath but still audible.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 pm

"Search for who, if I may ask?" She was technically off duty, but she'd try to help a superior officer if she could.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:38 pm

He sighed and looked to her. "I'm searching for my sister. Last time I saw her was when she was 13, back when I left my family to join the military." He then pulled a photo of his sister from when she was younger out of his wallet and handed it to Lysandra. "This is how she looked back then, I'm not sure how she looks now though. Last I know is my father poisoned her and she disowned the family and left. I had my father arrested for it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:44 pm

She took the photo. "I don't know if I'll be able to help, sir. Do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm

"Her name is Fiora. Here walk with me." He then took the photo back and put it in his wallet again. Slowly walking towards the desk hoping Lysandra would walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Lysandra followed, unsure of what to do, now that she was officially off the clock.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 pm

He finished checking out and filling out the papers for his leave. "So I take it from your silence you might not be able to help?" He then turned and extended his hand to her. "I guess thank you for offering at least."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:08 pm

"I'm not sure if this is completely classified for you...since you're a commander...but I do know of a PROJECT Fiora...not sure if it is the same person..." She took his hand, shaking it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:10 pm

"I have never heard of any PROJECT Fiora but the name does intrigue me. Would you mind showing me?" He let go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 pm

She points in the direction of her division, giving him directions as well. "I'm off for the day, so they wouldn't be likely to admit me without an ID."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:15 pm

"I see, well thank you and nice meeting you Lysandra." He then turned and headed in the direction she pointed him following her directions to the letter. He had to use his status as Commander and asking if they had anything to help his unit in there just so he could get in.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:19 pm

After questionable looks his way, the man managed to get through the security. He found himself in a major complex, build under the Governmental Building. The infamous labs, where many new weapons were designed. But this was different than most people imagined. A huge circular room with attached siderooms separated solely by glass walls. All lights in the rooms were out, except for the big one he found himself in. On the ground, near the center, 5 circles in the ground, indicating hatches. He'd been told the system operated on voice interactions.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:25 pm

He walked over to the hatches and blinked. "So voice interestions? Then how do I find PROJECT Fiora?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:28 pm

"PROJECT: Designation Fiora. Accessing datacore." Hissing filled the room, echoing the emptiness as smoke escaped from one of the hatches. It opened and a person-sized seemingly robotic humanoid, female design, rose from the ground. Dark gray armor, pink glass-like spots and parts, not lit. "PROJECT: Designation Fiora. Active."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:32 pm

Looking at the girl he blinked and circled around her. "Hmm...would someone mind telling me what I'm looking at?" He looked around for someone else. "Or if you're able to tell me yourself." He then looked at Fiora.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:38 pm

"PROJECT: Designation Fiora. One of 5 2nd generation implanted humanoids infused with nanotechnology improving physical capabilities and obedience. Highly lethal results. Designated weapon; Zero Pulse Rapier Blade. Full-length energy blade allows for flawless attack precision and maximum repel strength. Spatially controlled atom tip coating most compatible with single-target combat."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:41 pm

"Upgraded humans? So someone was used to become this? Who then?" He stepped back at the moment not sure how he feels about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Family   Lost Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next