Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Watching from the shadows I_vote_lcapWatching from the shadows I_voting_barWatching from the shadows I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Watching from the shadows I_vote_lcapWatching from the shadows I_voting_barWatching from the shadows I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Watching from the shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Watching from the shadows Empty
PostSubject: Watching from the shadows   Watching from the shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:34 am

*Drake had been strolling downtown when he had seen the shooting (See topic "On the move" For more details) and he had noticed that the bullets were being deflected by some unknown force, When he saw this Drake thought: "Hmm.. Most likely they stole some new technology and are trying to use it" He knew it would've been the right thing to help them, but he wasn't going to risk being found out again. Drake just continued walking, seeing a few sights*
Back to top Go down

Watching from the shadows
Page 1 of 1