Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Biggest God Complex - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBiggest God Complex - Page 2 I_voting_barBiggest God Complex - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Biggest God Complex - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBiggest God Complex - Page 2 I_voting_barBiggest God Complex - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Biggest God Complex

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Biggest God Complex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest God Complex   Biggest God Complex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:06 am

He took the card, "okay it was a pleasure to meet a genius."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Biggest God Complex   Biggest God Complex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:08 am

She nodded. "Nice meeting you. If you ever want to research anything or need help with anything just call me." She then turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Biggest God Complex   Biggest God Complex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:14 am

He shook his head, "met the person who made my career a joke seen something impossible. not what I signed up for in my profession." He walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest God Complex   Biggest God Complex - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest God Complex
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: