Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCrazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_voting_barCrazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCrazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_voting_barCrazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Crazy+Music=Party

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 2:06 am

"This time do toss all your money on the ground and run off." Veronica counters drawing her pistol. "I will take the five on the right. You take the remaining five. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 2:10 am

Beats was getting ready he rolled up his jacket sleeves, and put his headphones on, he selected his favorite techno mix, then told himself in thought don't use your powers. "Well lets get this party started."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 2:24 am

Veronica shot forward and kicked the first thug in the chest knocking him back. As the second thug approached Veronica pulled out her knife and stabbed him deep in his leg dropping him to the ground. The next two fell the group after well placed gun shots. The last began to lose his nerve and turned to flee but a shot to his leg took him down.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 2:33 am

While veronica was dealing with her batch of thugs, Beats was following the rhythm of the music, the thugs couldn't make heads or toes of his fighting style to them it was random, Beats grabbed one thug by the head and slammed him to his knee while the other try to swing at him with a lead pipe, He dodged it nearly hitting his chin then grabbed the thugs wrist, and Judo flipped him while breaking the thugs wrist. Almost one by one each thug fell to the ground with a few broken bones. "Oh come on the party is just getting started!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 2:35 am

"Why were they after you anyway?" Veronica said putting away her pistol.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 2:57 am

"It must have to do with me setting their hideout on fire or something or other."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 3:42 am

"You set fire to their hideout?" Veronica asked mouth open in surprise. "That is arson, you do know that right?" Her train of thought was broken a a crackle on her radio. "This is Veronica...yes...WHERE?" She quickly spun to Beat. "I have something else to do, make sure to report any unusual transmissions." With that she left.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:37 pm

"Man I was starting to like her" He proceeded back into town, to look for another job to get back the money he wasted at the shopping district, but instead he ended up taking all of the unconscious goons wallets and took out what they owe him. "To bad if she wasn't in the military, I would of told her I was a (Special) that can use sound, but i think we will meet again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy+Music=Party   Crazy+Music=Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy+Music=Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2