Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_vote_lcapa particular set of skills - Page 4 I_voting_bara particular set of skills - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_vote_lcapa particular set of skills - Page 4 I_voting_bara particular set of skills - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

a particular set of skills

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

a particular set of skills - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 1:44 pm

She passed the menu on to him. "No, I just don't let many in here. It's only 'cause you've helped me out with the administration that you're here." she turned around and looked out the window behind her, the view over the garden behind the mansion. Floral garden, even a little maze of hedges, the garden matched that of several palaces back in Arakai's old age.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:30 am

He looked at the menu, "well hopefully I stay useful."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:11 pm

"I don't dispose of useless people the old gangster way, don't worry. I've evolved beyond that idiocy."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:16 pm

"That makes me feel better. Are you taking any body guards on your trip?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:19 pm

"Not this time. Not a danger zone, so I see no point, really."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:23 pm

"Well be safe it would be bad if something happened to you." He ordered something from the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:27 pm

"I wouldn't be bothered if I got shot. At least no more paperwork."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:30 pm

"Hey I would be bothered you are a decent person whoch is hard to find in this world."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:33 pm

"Decency is overrated." A good 10 minutes later, they got their dinner served on silver platters, and Sarah didn't wait at all.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Grawn ate his food, "well then I will see you when you come back then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:50 pm

After they finished, Sarah thanked the chef and left the building, but not before giving Grawn a last minute assignment to keep an eye on the place while she was gone. It was pretty important to her at least here things remained as they were.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Grawn watched over the place like she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a particular set of skills   a particular set of skills - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a particular set of skills
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: New Pendragon :: Shadow Town-
Jump to: