Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Assassination protocols engaged I_vote_lcapAssassination protocols engaged I_voting_barAssassination protocols engaged I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Assassination protocols engaged I_vote_lcapAssassination protocols engaged I_voting_barAssassination protocols engaged I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Assassination protocols engaged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Assassination protocols engaged Empty
PostSubject: Assassination protocols engaged   Assassination protocols engaged I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 am

The large open space room lit up. In the center 5 circles marked the floor. One of them opened, leaving the gap to present Lysandra with the first of the 5 trusted enough to be working. A pink purple glow came from the human sized cylider before it opened, revealing the content. Out of the coccoon, a woman stepped. Black armor with pink glowing accentuations in vizor and other parts, much the same design as the man she'd seen back at the cottage. The woman was unarmed and stood perfectly still. At a sidewall a panel opened, showing weapons, most prominently the blade designed for the woman. After a while, Fiora finally looked up at Lysandra. ''Ready for assignment.''
Back to top Go down

Assassination protocols engaged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: New Pendragon :: New Pendragon Governmental Complex-
Jump to: