Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pendragon Infiltration I_vote_lcapPendragon Infiltration I_voting_barPendragon Infiltration I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pendragon Infiltration I_vote_lcapPendragon Infiltration I_voting_barPendragon Infiltration I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pendragon Infiltration

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Pendragon Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:56 am

Nadia had made her way to New Pendragon while on a vacation to try and find more about herself and her race hopefully. Why she was near the Government Complex she couldn't really place her finger on except for every once in a while at night she would hear a noise and it seemed to be originating from here. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:00 pm

People were busy as always. The gates to the Government Complex, per usual, were closed tight. For generations, the building hadn't been sighted from the inside. Whatever happened inside these walls was a mystery, but not one the people were too worried to unravel. As Nadia was looking around, a whisper reacher her ear. Nothing comprehensive, more of a hiss than anything else, but definitely there.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Nadia blinked and looked around a bit at the sound noticing no one else seemed to hear it she then tilt her head and walked towards the gate slowly before stopping and heading to the right trying to find a way around.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:09 pm

A small exhaust port led to a ventilation shaft maze was open, letting out steam. The whisper came up again, faintly stronger this time. Guards walked past Nadia as she looked for another entrance, seemingly unaware of the girls intentions.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Watching the guards and waiting for them to be out of sight she then quickly climbed into the exhaust port and pulled her hood up covering her face more. "Why is there a whisper" She mumbled to herself quietly. She then started working her way through the vents slowly. Stopping to listen for guards as she did so. "Why am I even here and continuing?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:18 pm

The vents led to a maze system of more vents. Yet only one seemed to go down, instead of the rest going either up or sideways. It did go down straight to a drop, sliding down wouldn't really be easy. The whispers had stopped by now, and only a strong presence was felt. Like there was another Pureblood nearby.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Looking down the vent she then placed one foot against one wall and another on the wall behind her as she slowly tried to climb down the vent. "Another pureblood here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:25 pm

The vent led down at least 500 yards before ending in a roster. No sounds came from beyond, and it was utterly dark underneath Nadia. The feeling was stronger than before, like she was with one of the wolves from the pack, back home. Yet no sound of breath, no sound of scratching, howling. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:34 pm

She grabbed the bars and pushed against them prying them loose until she could drop down from out of the vents. After about 30 seconds she had gotten them free of the vent and dropped down carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Nadia came down on a cold stone floor. She couldn't see a thing, not ahead, not behind. The only visible thing was over her, a faint glow of the light coming from the vents up above. Around her, utter silence. The feeling had entirely vaporized, as if it'd been a trap. But traps get sprung, while this one, if it was one, seemed to remain wide open.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:41 pm

She sighed and closed her eyes for a bit concentrating on transforming only them so she could see better, within around 10 seconds she opened her eyes and looked around slowly."So was I drawn into a trap?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Behind her, 2 minor yellow light glowed up in the darkness. Something came to life, slowly and the sound of iron shackles hitting the floor hallowed through the dungeon. No voice, no breath except her own, and only the sound along with the 2 yellow lights moving seemingly closer.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:49 pm

Turning she readied herself in case she had to fight. "Who is there?" She said quietly so only herself and the potential other person could hear.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:53 pm

The voice that came seemed, off. Not human, definitely werewolf. But somewhat, different. "You're ... a werewolf. Pureblood. Not old. What are you doing in here?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Her expression changed from her regular kind demeanor to her true some what cold expression. "So you know what I am?" She then stepped towards the 2 lights. "I'm here because I kept hearing a noise and as I got closer to here I started sensing another werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:59 pm

The voice spoke again, same tone, no traces of emotion or pain, cold. "Yes. My fault. Safety system. I've been here for, 1694 years now. Back up must've activated at on point."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:00 pm

She continued to walk towards the 2 lights slowly. "Well...since I'm here I could get you out if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:05 pm

A quick bolt lighted the room. Shackles dropped on the floor and a light kept everything illuminated from above. A girl, odd outfit, was standing opposite of the werewolf. Pink hair, smooth skin, 2 sword-like plats at her hips. She looked at Nadia, no facial expression whatsoever. "Huh. Do you need me to break out?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:08 pm

"Do you want to break out is the better question?" She stopped walking when she was right in front of her at arm's reach. "I mean I do have some questions for you now...but staying here for them would not be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:10 pm

The girl looked right at Nadia's face. "I don't need to. But if you need me to, then we should."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 pm

"Then shall we get going?" She looked around the room trying to find a way out without taking the vents again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:22 pm

"As you say." She turned around and walked back to where her shackles lay at the ground, then kicked the wall. The stone crumbled, revealing a tunnel. "It's easier going this way."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Blinking she turned looked at her. "I'll have to ask about that later too. Anyway stay close." She then walked into the tunnel. "It looks safe for now. Let's get moving."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:28 pm

"It's safe. Dug it a couple 100 years ago." She followed Nadia through the tunnel, leading to the edge of town. As they were in the tunnel, the girl only ever talked when Nadia asked anything.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:33 pm

She walked with her and looked around every once in a while. "So why were you locked in that basement?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pendragon Infiltration   Pendragon Infiltration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pendragon Infiltration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: New Pendragon :: New Pendragon Governmental Complex-
Jump to: