Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ryuji's Training Journey. I_vote_lcapRyuji's Training Journey. I_voting_barRyuji's Training Journey. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ryuji's Training Journey. I_vote_lcapRyuji's Training Journey. I_voting_barRyuji's Training Journey. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ryuji's Training Journey.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryuji's Training Journey. Empty
PostSubject: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:36 am

Ryuji met with a witch who opened a path to the demon world for him. He arrived at the training grounds, looking to battle some of the Demon World's strongest, but what he found were a bunch of demons who appeared to be very wimpy. "What is this? Where are all your strong fighters and swordsman?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:49 am

"I'll tell you where, Human, if you can beat me...if not, you get a one way trip back home"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 am

"Very well then." Ryuji readied his sword. "Your terms."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 am

"Come at me!" *The demon brings out it's weapon, a large, two handed Axe-like sword.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 am

Ryuji readies his first attack, he comes charging in and jumps up. He comes down at an increasing velocity, aiming right for the demon's head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:07 am

*The demon blocks with the sword, then forcepalms at Ryuji's chest*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 am

Ryuji flew back a few feet, then caught himself in the air. He comes back in with a running thrust.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 am

*The demon readies his sword as a makeshift shield, bracing for impact*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:32 am

Ryuji quickly sidesteps and slashes at the demon's unguarded back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 am

"Ahhgg!" *The Demon comes in with a sweeping blow at Ryuji*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 am

Ruuji jumps back, but is knocked off his feet. He loses grip of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 am

*The demon comes down with a chop aimed to split Ryuji in two*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:25 am

Ryuji rolls away and grabs his sword. He attempts another Downward Thrust.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:45 am

*The demon barely dodges the blow, and staggers off balance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:01 am

Ryuji turns and uses a spinslash.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:06 am

*The demon takes the blow and gets knocked down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:10 am

"haha! Do you give up?" Ryuji prepares another downward thrust as a finishing blow.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 am

"You've proved your worth..." *The demon stands up* "...the strongest demon you seek is away"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:27 am

Ryuji, having barely broken a sweat, stands back up. "Very well, thank you for the fight all the same." Ryuji bowed "Do you have any idea where they are or when they'll be back?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:35 am

"She has left for the human world, along with the queen, and as for when they'll be back, I have naught a clue"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 am

"For the human world?" Ryuji thought for a moment. "Wait, the queen isn't here either?" Ryuji thought about this for a moment. "So is the strongest the queen's bodyguard then?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:52 am

"More or less, not official in title, anyway..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 am

"Well thank you for the information. I shall seek more training elsewhere." Ryuji bowed once more and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Training Journey.   Ryuji's Training Journey. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuji's Training Journey.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: