Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Dried tears I_vote_lcapDried tears I_voting_barDried tears I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Dried tears

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:59 am

C.C., having looked back on what she had accomplished in the past time since she had met Nadene, and got involved in most things, was now sitting in the park, under the shade of a tree, dressed in light clothes.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:03 am

Kobachi had calmed down a bit from all of his running and fighting. He'd finally gotten use to living a normal life, though still looking for bounties. He has the same old waiter and steam punk style. Now he owns a large business.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:06 am

For the past easy 500 years, she'd been filled up with war, death, more war and death. Mainly responsibility on her shoulders. But, now that she was free again from all those burdens, and could live a normal life with Feix, she longed for solitude. She'd been with others so long, that she changed. And it was getting harder for her.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:10 am

He had settled his past issues of being an orphan and had recently found some of his old palls form the bounty hunter group he had. So things were looking up and he felt he didn't need to rely on Hyjil as much as he used to. He was taking a walk in the park to remember the old times he had spent there.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:12 am

Over thinking everything, she was dozing off under the tree. Her guard was down, but seen what she had gone through, nothing really bad could happen. Besides, she was divine. Who'd stand a chance?
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:17 am

Kobachi continued his walk and found a vending machine. After purchasing a soda he turned around and saw a girl had fallen asleep under a tree. Feeling a bit sociable he walked over and tried to start a conversation. "Falling asleep under a tree isn't all that good for you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:19 am

She looked at him, a bit off world still. "Huh ... ?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:22 am

"Trust me, i spent over 9 years that way. After a couple of hours you'll wake up and be sore." He navigated himself to a bench near the tree. "Even a bench is more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:23 am

"Uh ... hi." She looked at him, still a tad dazed. "Who are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:25 am

"Good afternoon, and I'm a stranger. At least i don't think you know me. But the name's Kobachi." He opened his soda.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:27 am

"I'm ... " She knew saying her known name would probably scare him away, and her true name she wouldn't tell anyone. "I'm Jade."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:29 am

"That's a nice name and plus it suits you, you got the hair for it." He let out a laugh and went back to drinking his soda.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:30 am

"I guess you're right, yeah. So what brings you to the park, if you found something better then dozing off in the morning sun?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:34 am

"I guess you could say i'm checking out some fond memories of the past. As boring as that may sound."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:35 am

"Doing the same myself. Though, there's nothing fond about mine. Mostly, it's either depressing or just sad." She looked away. "Sorry, didn't mean to lament. Just, the kind of mood I've been having, lately."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:38 am

"No it's fine, most memories i have here I ended up getting shot so the fond parts are really just me remembering how i got them back for it." He laughed again this time a bit cynical.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:41 am

"Getting shot? Only that ... Oh, sorry. Goes again." She was finding it hard not to start ranting on everything she had gone through. But, she'd have to find a more bright thing to talk about now.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:44 am

"Nah it's cool, just say what's on your mind. I don't mind hearing other peoples stories, regardless of what mood they are."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:47 am

"My stories go a bit far into history, and I don't think you'll like them. Maybe I shouldn't be here in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:50 am

"Well it's a public park so everyone has a place. I'll tell you a story if you tell me yours."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:50 am

"You ever heard of C.C.? The goddess?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:52 am

He thought about it a little, the name sounded familiar but didn't ring too many bells. "I may have, not certain though. It sounds familiar."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:54 am

"Well ... " She explained the full story of the Goddess, and what she did. The War, along with almost every details attached. When she finished, a minute silence fell. Then, she spoke again, combing her green hair a bit with her hands. "I'm C.C. ... "
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:58 am

"I see..." He thought about what she had said and leaned back on the bench. "Sounds like a pain in the arse if you ask me." He looked around at her. "Though things should be easier on you now a days right?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:00 am

"With everyone having burned into their memory what I did? Don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dried tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dried tears   Dried tears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dried tears
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: