Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_voting_barA break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_voting_barA break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A break from the troubles.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:26 pm

"So, you were getting dangerous, and you just lost being a vampire, like that, but kept long lifespan?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:28 pm

"I forgot who i was and went without blood for so long that i couldn't control myself anymore. Put everyone i loved at risk of me, they weren't even aware of my vampirism."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:30 pm

"And then poof, you weren't vampire anymore. Sounds a bit fishy story to me, don't it?" He had put away the paper,and turned to him, no looking at him, with his deep brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:33 pm

"Of course it does, but that's how it happened. Though, sometimes, i miss being a vampire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 pm

"Is it? Is it really how it happened? Tell me, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:43 pm

"Why do you wanna know? Last i checked it looked like i was annoying you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 pm

"Well, lying to people isn't nice, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:48 pm

"I suppose that's true..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm

"So, why would you lie about that? Got something to hide?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 pm

"I told you the truth, I was too dangerous and my loved ones were at risk so i was stripped of being a vampire. That's all there was, everything else was just circumstantial."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:57 pm

"Stop avoiding the question. You clearly can't strip yourself from your own power. Who did?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 pm

"A god did..." That was all he said, he was rather irritated himself by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 pm

"I don't buy that crap, gods don't exist. Last time, who did that?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:04 pm

"What'll you do if i don't tell you? Since you obviously don't take what I'm saying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 pm

"Well, you want to find out?" He used his telekinesis, and threw the man on his back, and kept him down on the ground, while he stood up himself. "You really want to find out?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 pm

He gave out a few coughs, the crash had taken the air out of him. "Telekinesis huh, what, was that the best you can do?" He wasn't going to give up the name quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

He gave a smirk, and chuckled. "Tough one, are we? Maybe it'll take longer then usual to get what I want." He pointed at his forehead, and moved very slowly, an inch, with his finger, causing a cut to appear on his forehead, there where he pointed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Some of the blood got down near his mouth and he licked it, then spit it out. "I never did like the taste of my blood, not even as a vampire." He let out a laugh to cover for the pain coming from his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 pm

"Well then,maybe we should get rid of it all." He moved his finger to his neck, and made a very small superficial cut.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 pm

"Fine, fine, you wanna know who it is so bad, why don't you come over here so i can tell you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:26 pm

"Surely. I haven't torn you open enough that you can't talk, have I? Come on." He pointed his finger at the guys leg, and pierced it, so a wound went straight through it.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:28 pm

"Fine, their name was...None of your business!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 pm

"Just won't give up, will you." He generated a little blue lightning in his free hand, and sent it through the guys body. "I can do this all day. Can you?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 pm

His body had little to no control but he still talked back. "This is my day off, are you kidding?" He had a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:05 pm

"Well, give it time." He moved his finger in a movement, and sliced off the guys hand, while not letting his eyes leave target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from the troubles.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next