Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_voting_barTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_voting_barTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:01 am

"Yeah, five seconds for what, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:02 am

"...three, two..." He had continued to walk back and finally stopped, leaving a large gap in the line.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:11 am

"He can count...Smarter than he looks..."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:15 am

"...one..." Kobachi took off into a sprint, "LEROY JENKINS!" Jumped over the kid and into the ride. "And that makes zero."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:18 am

"Nope." Zack caught him and jumped in front of him, getting him on the ride first. "I'm not someone to mess, with no matter how the ages match up, kid."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:21 am

"Whatever you say pipsqueak."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:22 am

"We got time to waste, though space isn't too kind to whoever ends up near you."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:29 am

"And deafness to those who listen to you."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:35 am

"Coming from someone who can sill hear what I'm saying, that's obviously not true."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:37 am

Kobachi put his hand to his ear and pretended like he couldn't hear what the kid was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:42 am

"I know you're aking, just give up already. Faker don't get anywhere in life...Damn, your type of people just doesn't get it..
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:45 am

"What type of ride is this anyway?" He had completely ignored the insults thrown his way.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:47 am

"Gasp, your voice is literally killing me. More gasping noises."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 am

"Listen, kid, I can shoot you in the foot right now and you'll be knocked out until i feel like bringing you back to life."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:54 am

Gin just wait until the ride is ready
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 am

"Yeah, sure. Because threats like that always work."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:02 am

"You forget, I'm a bounty hunter." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:03 am

"Point is...?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:09 am

"Because shut up."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:11 am

"A poitn can't have because at the start. Neither can a sentence."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:16 am

"Well look who started kindergarten, congratulations you can use big words."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 am

Gin try not to get himself in nothing crazy
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:42 am

"I find it shocking you can say small words."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:53 am

"I have to for you to understand me."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:18 am

Gin ask the other dude who in the ride" Can't wait?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: