Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Moment of silence I_vote_lcapMoment of silence I_voting_barMoment of silence I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Moment of silence I_vote_lcapMoment of silence I_voting_barMoment of silence I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Moment of silence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Doskoi meditated in the ruins of the cathedral. He came here often as it was usually a very quiet place.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Zayn, from above, on top of the savaged room, looked down on the newcomer to his place. He saw the man being in peace, meditating in front of the altar. He jumped down, and landed softly on the ground, then stood in the hallway, looking at the new guy.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Doskoi slowly opened his eyes and turned around, having felt a strange presence. "Doskoi." (Who goes there? probably just a mouse...)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:11 pm

"Hello there. May I know who you are?" He was still standing on his former place, middle of the hallway, where used to be benches.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 pm

"Doskoi." (Ah, there you are. my eyesight isn't what it used to be. I am known as Doskoi, I am a master of the art of Sumo. May I inquire of your identity?)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 pm

"I'm someone who used to be alone here. But I guess you have found this to be a soothing place as well." He walked up to the man, and sat down next to him. "My name's Zayn."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 pm

"Doskoi." (Yes, this place does seem to be quite soothing. My usual spot for meditation gets a lot of traffic this time of year, so I thought I'd look around. What brings you here my friend?)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 pm

"This is where I have been taking my rest and my silent time of the days myself. I've seen this in a day where it was still in use, but that was long ago. Too long ago."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:22 pm

"Doskoi." (That seems like it was quite some time ago. Tis a shame, I'm sure this place looked magnificent in its prime. A few candles, a shrubbery out front would look nice...)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:23 pm

"Yes, it did." He closed his eyes now as well. "If I may ask. What is it you meditate for?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm

"Doskoi." (I meditate to reflect on my life. I fear there is not much left to it. I also reflect upon what I have done to others, did I make the right choices? Did I send those I encouraged down the right paths?)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 pm

"As long as it helped them, then you have no regrets to have about those choices. Let others have their choices for themselves, all we as outsiders should do is help them understand the options they have."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 pm

"Doskoi." (Perhaps you are right. Nowadays most of my time is spent either thinking or reading. Do you read much?)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:34 pm

"Mostly when I read I get interrupted. But, yes, I read a lot. Novels mostly."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:37 pm

"Doskoi." (I have taken some interest in graphic novels recently. I found an author who is really good. I hope his dreams continue to flourish, even once I can no longer read his manga.)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:38 pm

"There are people able to heal that eye sight of yours, you know Maybe you ought to pay them a visit. If you don't reject technology, that is."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:42 pm

"Doskoi." (I can see well enough to get by. I just wonder if there is a way I could still help the world. That is the one thing I would like to see, a more peaceful world. Sure there is peace now but for how long?)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 pm

"As long as the will of the mob is content, then there is nothing to worry about. But unfortunately, it'll end up in a War again. And it's already starting. My question to myself, and now to you as well is simple. What will we do?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 pm

"Doskoi." (War has no honor anymore. What are soldiers but puppets. Real warriors are rare nowadays. But I think I may just sit back and let the young ones handle it. It's their tomorrow that is at stake.)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:54 pm

"Which causes to think, why waste their tomorrow for it? Soldiers have always been puppets, it's never been any different. The only thing that changed, is the reason why they put themselves up for being puppets. Loyalty, or money."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 am

"Doskoi." (When they fight for loyalty, they seem to be more than puppets. Perhaps more like pawns. But still, If darker days are coming, I think I will be glad to sit this one out.)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm

"It'll always end in a fight. People will never understand each other. You and me, we are exceptions to that rule, since we can accept each other for who we are, since we accept ourselves. But the others don't, which is why they will always be fighting for recognition."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 pm

"Doskoi." (Perhaps it was wrong of the men to leave their caves in the beginning. Perhaps things could have been different.)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 pm

"This is a final stage of the evolution we created. From this point on, we have to decide our own fate. They did, and we do."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 pm

"Doskoi." (But, what was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp the answer now from deep within the flow of time...but perhaps time may move again, into a better direction.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moment of silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moment of silence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Cathedral-
Jump to: