Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_voting_barSurprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_voting_barSurprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:39 am

*Uikou responded* "We can easily take them out later, just capture them. We'll make them this week's entertainment for the gals."

*Cad was coughing up blood, her wings were in bad shape, and she couldn't hear what Amber was saying, her hearing had gone out when she hit the wall.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 pm

"Cad, come on, we have to move!!" She tried to drag her along, but she was too heavy.

"Capture it is." The Guren shot forward, and it's claw grabbed Amber, after which its other hand extended to get Cad.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Absorption Check' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Absorption Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm

*Cad, having been deafened, couldn't hear, and could barely walk and struggled alongside Amber.*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Gyanburā fought to get his arm loose. When he got loose his arm was scared and covered in blood as he ran to assist Amber. "We need to get her out of here quick."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 pm

The Guren now put his claw on Cad, and Aitu put herself on speakers. "Surrender, or she dies!"

Amber looked with disbelief at the weapon pointed at Cad, knowing a misstep would end Cad's life. "O-ok ... "
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 pm

"Good work, Lt." *Uikou moved her knightmare back, away from the building*

*Cad moaned in pain as her broken wings were squeezed against her*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 pm

The Guren grabbed Amber, and handed her to Uikou to take her, then grabbed, with the claw, Gyan, and the other hand took along cad. "Targets in custody, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 pm

"Good work, now let's get these chained up as soon as possible, the ladies will have some entertainment this week. Then we'll execute them. Publicly." *This was said over Comm link, to where no one else could hear them*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:32 pm

"acknowledged. Finally they get what they deserve."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:33 pm

"That they will...let's get back to base."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: