Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDitching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_voting_barDitching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDitching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_voting_barDitching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ditching school to relax at the park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 am

"Was it because of her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:54 am

"No I just started to not like fighting as much," Igrus looked down. "I think I need to find something." Igrus kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:57 am

"You already did. You found me. I'll be your new sister, and I'll never leave you. We'll get married, and have wonderful kids..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 am

Igrus smiled, "my sister could never replace you and you should never try to replace her. We are still young to be getting married and childern well my mom would kill me." Igrus rubbed his cheek on her's.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:02 am

"It's okay. I can wait. We are young, and we'll have a lot of time to spend together..." *She kissed him on the lips*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:04 am

Igrus kept kissing her and he sent a small tingle through her with magic.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:06 am

"There's that chill again...is it getting cold in here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 am

"Sorry I did that, I let a little magic slip out." Igrus wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:10 am

"I find it neat, that I have a boyfriend who can do magic tricks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 am

Igrus smiled, "is that the only reason I am interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:15 am

"Nope~. You're also the cutest on campus~!" *She kissed his cheek*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 am

Igrus blushed, "I am not that cute. Your the cute one, I just want to hold you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:26 am

"Oh, but you are...and you can hold me anytime..." *She leans against him, falling asleep shortly after*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:29 am

Igrus cuddled with her making sure she stays safe and warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ditching school to relax at the park   Ditching school to relax at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ditching school to relax at the park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2