Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
In god we trust. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn god we trust. - Page 2 I_voting_barIn god we trust. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
In god we trust. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn god we trust. - Page 2 I_voting_barIn god we trust. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

In god we trust.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 am

"Alright..." *She got up, and walked over to Zayne, a somber look upon her face.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 am

"I was once unsure about my own paths. I just took a life out of pure self defense, but for children back then it was unheard of. I was banished by my own family and the tribe to live in solitude until I could take the responsibility for what I did. I went here first, since this is where I used to play as kid, back in the days that it was still intact. The priests took me in, and one day, they showed me a girl, and let me meet her, who had suffered an equal fate like mine. Rejected by society, she as well didn't know what to do, or where to go. In the end, we became friends, and we made a pact, that whenever one of the two would require anything, the other would help." He showed her the Rosen Window. "Under that window, the priests married us. According to their laws, that is. They said it was the union that would keep us bound. We were kids, we didn't know anything about it. But that's what helped me through it, friends. They got me through it. So, my suggestion to you is, find those you really care about, and of those you know that care about you, and spend your time with them, seek advise from them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 am

*She looked down* "...why? What does it do? I have someone I love, yet I...feel like I betrayed him with my actions last night..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 am

"Well, if you keep it from him, then, yes, it will most likely end up that you did. However, if you just talk to him about it, and show him you really are sorry, that should be enough, shouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 am

"But what if he gets angry at me? I promised him...he said he'd help take care of a child, should I bear one from our relationship...what if I bore a child from what happened last night?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:02 pm

"Then it's unfortunate. Yet it happened. Only one can revert time, and she is not going to do such a thing. We all make mistakes, I do, you do, your lover does, the guy from last night does. It's just how we deal with those things that defines us." He sat down on the stairs that lead to a high position. "Look, I didn't bring you down here to feel sorry for you and have compassion. These things are hard, I understand. But the only one in the way of dealing with these things is you. If you don't want to, then it won't happen."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:05 pm

"So what do I do...?" *She fiddled with her bra, thinking*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:08 pm

"For one, get dressed properly." He threw her an old priests robe. "After that, it's your decision really. Either keep it hidden, and never speak of it again, or you face your friend, and tell him in honesty."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 pm

"..." *She accidentally slips the latch of the bra as she tries to catch the robe, and it falls to the floor. She picks it up, and blushed a little.* "How do you know so much?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:15 pm

"I had the experience of doing things the wrong way myself. And these priests always helped me back up on my feet. Let's say I took their place in such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:19 pm

"I think I'll tell my love what happened...I hope he understands..." *She turns around, making ready to leave, setting the robe on one of the pews.* "...thank you for your generosity...but I don't want to sully these robes with my body."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:20 pm

"Well, I can't have you run around in the city with only underwear, can I? Otherwise take what I'm wearing, only a shirt and a pants should suffice to get through the city normally dressed."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 pm

"Again...thank you, but I'll be flying home...people don't look into the sky..." *She walks out into the cathedral's courtyard, just as it starts pouring rain. Bra in one hand, she flaps her wings, getting ready to take to the sky.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Zayn walked up behind her, and stayed under the porch. "I can't tell you to stay, but if you need to go, and tell him, then you should. Otherwise, a bit of friendly company wouldn't hurt. I've been alone a long time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

"I'm afraid...that if I do...it'll turn out like last night..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 pm

"I'm with someone myself, of which I never expected to be with. The bond that made us, is rather strong. A near death meeting, if you will. I'm not going to let you do anything of the sort you speak of. But I understand the fear, and I won't deny you are rather attractive." He turned around, walking back into the cathedral, which started to leak all over the roof.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:39 pm

*She stood there a moment, and loosened her grip on the bra just as a strong gust of wind blew across the yard, snatching it from her grasp.* "..." *She took to the sky, rain pouring down. 'I'm sorry...Tetsuno. I hope you'll forgive me.' She had forgotten which way it was back to Pyrus' place in the rush to get away, so she kept flying, until she got tired.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 pm

He took a little search, and found the bra she had lost. "I'll be praying for you then, sweet evil angel." He went back inside, out the bra on the main altar, and kneeled before the altar, putting his good trust and believe in his prayer for her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:18 am

[Bump]

Zayn led Vayne into the old cathedral, and told her to put her on the altar. "Safest place in the entire building is under the tower."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 am

She walked over and placed Acrysta down on the altar she then turned and looked at Zayn. "So you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 am

"Just recently met her. Here, of all places. She was a mess after she realized what happened."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 am

She blinked and sat back floating in mid air. "I see...I would be too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:24 am

"So you two are the emotional Obians, hm? Figured you'd show up eventually."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 am

She looked at Acrysta. "She's an Obian as well and can express emotions?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:29 am

"Indeed she is. Not only does she have emotions, though, she also is mother to an Obian child, the only one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In god we trust.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Cathedral-
Jump to: