Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Guns and new history I_vote_lcapThe Guns and new history I_voting_barThe Guns and new history I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Guns and new history I_vote_lcapThe Guns and new history I_voting_barThe Guns and new history I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Guns and new history

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The Guns and new history Empty
PostSubject: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:20 am

They approached the museum with Kobachi looking at his phone. "The hit say's he or she should be around here somewhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:27 am

Hyjil looked around, "what an odd place for a target."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:33 am

"Yea, but according to this, it's a person whose interested in supernatural phenomena, so I guess it also makes sense." Kobachi got a text and opened to see a picture of the target. "Well it's male, he seems like he should stick out." He showed her the picture. They made their way into the museum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 am

Hyjil looked at the picture, "ok get to work I might take a seat."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 am

Dr. Fuji looked at an exhibit on Ancient Egypt. "Oh great Pharaohs, if you knew what was about to happen, would Ra itself tremble?"

Last edited by violink4swords on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 am

Kobachi sighed. "So i guess all this running is hard on a girl, I guess you can rest. I'll be back with the catch." He was obviously using sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:50 am

Hyjil laughed, "I want to see how a young boy does hunting."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:54 am

Kobachi casually walked inside and began to check out the exhibits, one by one he felt he was getting closer. Then he found himself in the Egyptian exhibit and saw a match to the picture. He walked up and looked at the pharaoh. "Interesting thing, Egypt, sometimes i wonder how it fell."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:56 am

Fuji turned towards the man who entered. "The ancient spirits are restless around you my friend. what is it that you seek?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:02 am

Kobachi turned to the man with his smile back. "Good fortune, and I thought a bit of history might bring up some ways how. What about you? You seem to be after something yourself."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:06 am

"What I seek is the future. A future in which we can all be happy. A future safe from the catastrophe ahead...And Hope. Hope that we will withstand it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:09 am

"That does sound pretty nice...But let's think about this, hypothetically speaking, do you know why anyone would put a bounty on you?" He grew more serious.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 am

"A bounty on me? I can think of no reason anyone would want my head. Not to say that I don't have many enemies. Much must be lost in order to gain peace, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:15 am

"I guess it really depends on what is lost. Where are my manners, the names Kobachi Homura. And you are?" He held out his hand to the man and offered a shake of hands.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 am

Dr. Fuji shook his hand. "I am Fuji. I am a scientist. My work specializes in DNA research. Do you mind if I take a sample?"

Last edited by violink4swords on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 am

Hyjil walked in, "collect the bounty already."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 am

"Well I guess that blows it..." He grabbed his gun and shot Fuji's leg.

Last edited by Gambler of Legend on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 am

The member 'Gambler of Legend' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Gun Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 am

A chimera appeared between them, however the bullet went through it and deep into Fuji's Leg. "I see you mean business."

Last edited by violink4swords on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 am

The member 'violink4swords' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:31 am

Hyjil yawned, "this is no fun. This man went down too easy."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:31 am

"I'd give him about five seconds..." Kobachi took out a watch.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 am

"You underestimate me, young man." Fuji stabbed himself with a hypodermic needle. "You'll see..." Fuji injected a liquid into his body and then fainted.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 am

"Sorry Fuji, but this is the only cure for it." He took out the needle from his jacket. "Satisfied Hyjil?" He asked as he put Fuji on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:37 am

Hyjil backed up, "this man is up to something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guns and new history
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Museum-
Jump to: