Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChecking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_voting_barChecking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChecking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_voting_barChecking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Checking In and Signing Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 am

He nodded and then knocked on the door to the dean's office.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Igrus left without speaking a word.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:31 pm

"Come in..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Ashura walked in and introduced himself. "Hi...I'm here to sign up as a Student I'm Ashura Ryuunosuke."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 pm

"An odd time to be signing up...but we do take late registrations. You moving in from another district?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 pm

"Sort of...." He looked away. "I was in the monster world for a while and still live there. I guess you can say doing research."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 pm

"Oh? An out-of towner? Where are you from? What degree do you plan on getting here, attending our lovely school? By the way, have you filled out the registration packet yet?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:44 pm

He handed the registration papers over. "I'm thinking of studying history. I just said I was spending my time in monster world recently but I was raised here in Arakai."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:50 pm

"Ah, I see. History, eh? We have quite a selection of classes, but with you being a transfer-in, we cannot provide student aid this late in the semester. Would you like to join in next semester, or do you intend to start mid-semester?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 pm

"I can start mid-semester....I hope you take gold as a currency I mean i have like hundreds of gold bars back where I live in monster world."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:53 pm

*The dean's jaw dropped* "..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

"I take that as a yes. I can bring a few gold bars here tomorrow." He turned to start heading out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking In and Signing Up   Checking In and Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking In and Signing Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2