Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShopping at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barShopping at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShopping at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barShopping at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping at the mall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping at the mall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:25 am

"Exactly that is why." She whispered to Feix. Her eyes still on Tsunnau, she continued. "So, they put you down under in a family crypt. Typical, didn't expect them to be able to kill you. But it drained your power a lot, I can see." She looked away from the people, down to one of the fallen shelves. "I better go home."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:26 am

"Wait...you...know about me?! Do you know about my past as well?!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 am

"I should, you're the one who told me about everything, down to a good 2000 years ago."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 am

"Wait...I...told you? I thought I laid dormant in that crypt for almost 100,000 years. How could I have?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 am

Alex walked into the mall. He immediately noticed the people and destroyed shelves. "What the heck?" He walked over carfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 am

Feix looked around, "we might need to talk somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:33 am

Ignoring Feix's comment, she gave Tsunnau a short explanation. "980.000, back then. You woke up, early on count, and broke out. After which I picked you up from the street, but to no good. Several weeks later, they found you, killed me, or so they thought, and dragged you along. Guess they wiped your memory."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:34 am

Alex got over close enough to hear. "What happened in here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:34 am

"Who did? And 980,000? Early on count? What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 am

"It's stuff I should tell you in private, others here should not know. Is there a place you care to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 am

"I am looking for this person, at the moment...and her son gave me this address...do you think we could meet there?" *She pulls out the old photo of Tsun and the slip of paper with the address Igrus wrote, and showed them to Shizuku*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:41 am

"Wait don't tell me your going to leave me alone?" Feix was a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 am

Alex walked over to Feix. "Any clue what happened here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 am

Feix looked at Alex, "not something that concearns you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 am

"As I said, I can help you, but not here. Not now. Where can you meet?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 am

"You're going to be that way I'll just walk away and not care or hide behind a corner and listen." He walked behind a corner.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 am

"This place..." *She holds out the address slip* "...but I don't know where it is..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:50 am

"Just as chaotic. Meet me in the Monster World, in the gardens there. The Royal Gardens, off course. Your friend will know where it is." She turned to Feix. "We should go, before anything happens."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 am

"...my friend? You mean Ray?" *She puts away the slip and the photo*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 am

"I refuse to leave you alone, I will not lose you." Feix held her hand. "I am a warlock I think I can hold my own in the monster world. Like I said powers or not I will protect you. When you go shizu I will go to."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:02 am

Alex was surprised to hear someone say they were a warlock. He gasped loud enough to be heard from around the corner. 'A...Another Warlock? I can't believe it...there's barely any Warlocks I know of, yet there's been one here the whole time?'
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 am

"I'm C.C., not Shizuku. And no, I'm not talking about that animal, I talk about the fellow you been carrying. Even though that shadow knows it as well." C.C. walked out of the store, or rather what was left of the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 am

Feix followed her, "hey wait up."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:09 am

"..." *She blushed. She thought of Tetsuno as not of friend, but more than that...so when she had mentioned 'friend', she immediately thought of Ray.* "...okay...I'll meet you there..."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 am

Alex chased Feix. "Hey, wait a second!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping at the mall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: