Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_voting_barKai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_voting_barKai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hadron Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:40 am

"Deka...I hope you don't mind..." Kai threw Deka into the shot, blowing it up halfway between them, sending Kai flying into a tree as he was now knocked out on the ground.

OOC:Don't kill him quite yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am

Zayn reverted to his human form, and walked up to where the busted guy was lying. "I warned you, get that poor ass out, but you have to come with an attitude. How about taking that road to safety now?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:46 am

His eyes slowly opened as he began laughing. It's not over...I'm not done yet. A blue ball appeared in his hand as he jumped back and blew up the area in front of him with it, mostly smoke.

Last edited by Kai Saburo on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:46 am

The member 'Kai Saburo' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Aura/Chi Check' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Aura/Chi Check' : 1

--------------------------------

#3 'Aura/Chi Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:49 am

As a weak attack from the guy hit Zayn in his chest, and two others missed, he couldn't help but sigh. "You never learn, do you." He grabbed his throat, and pushed him up against the tree. "So, how about it, care to take a hike?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:54 am

"No...way..." Kai was clearly near death, and was bleeding badly in a few spots, along with almost his entire body covered in minor or barely-there-at-all marks. He laughed as if he could still fight, but he knew in his head he was growing too weak.

OOC:FINISH HIM!
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:59 am

"Fine. As much I hate to do this, you chose this yourself." He threw Kai through some trees, and as he finally was lying in the shatters of on, he shot a full power energy pulse at it, obliderating everything in its path, including the target.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:03 am

Kai managed to get out of the way, but he was still so close it killed him.

OOC:Fatality. Zayn wins. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am

Not glad about the events, he left the ruined place, shifted and flew up, to take a while in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.   Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai is officialy bored as, and I quote DBGT here, HFIL.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2