Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Loneyness hit Gin I_vote_lcapLoneyness hit Gin I_voting_barLoneyness hit Gin I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Loneyness hit Gin I_vote_lcapLoneyness hit Gin I_voting_barLoneyness hit Gin I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Loneyness hit Gin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 am

Well After Yarashi Left the human world to get more powerful Gin felt loney for the first time so he heading to the park to relex. When he got to the park it was snowing there, He found a tree so he jump on to the oak tree and just siting there and said" Well i just came back from my traning on top of Wolf Cannen and i see none of my friends here.

Gin starting to cry about his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 am

A shadow on the grass moved swiftly from tree to tree, merging with the shadow of the tree each time it arrived at its destination, also passing close to Gin, and stopping a moment in front of him, then continuing its path to the next tree.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:00 am

Gin Jump to the ground and look at that ghost dude have just pass by. He thought" Hey Wait up i want to be your friend please? He Try to catch up to him to be his friend and to know about him and what do he do for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:03 am

As Gin followed him, the shadow merged with that of a tree, and remained there, waiting for Gin to pass.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:04 am

Gin Finaly Made it and to see a tree with a Shadow. He said to it" Hello Name is Gin Banner, But some peoples call me Gin what your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:06 am

Remaining still, as if there was nothing to see, it didn't give any notice that there was anything else. Any passerby would swear Gin was talking to a tree.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:09 am

Gin think he going crazy. He Look at the sky and told himself" Hm i good howl should do Good". he Jump on the oak tree and Began to Turn into the Werewolf. He Got to the top of the Tree and Starting to Howling to the Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 am

The shadow came out of hiding, takinng the shot, and went for a tree inn the other direction.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:33 am

The Wolf Howling to the whole park.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:34 am

As Gin was howling, the shadow came out from the ground, forming into his original form. It remained in the shadow of a tree, not to get spotted.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:50 am

The Wolf Change back to Gin. He said" Come on out here friend, Let me talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:57 am

Slowly coming out of the shadow of the tree, the creature revealed its true forms to Gin.

OOC:
His appearance:

Loneyness hit Gin Enter-darkrai
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:07 am

When Gin saw the Ghost-Like dude came out from the tree. He look at his whole body. He said to the Ghost" Hello Nice to meet you name Gin, What your?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:10 am

In Gins mind, the Shadows voice was hearable. "You are alone. Rejected. Like me."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

Gin Shoke his head and said" Yes i amall by myself, No one like a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 am

"I see a potential interest in you. Maybe partnership."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 am

Gin said" We can learn Each others Moves?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 am

It remained where it was. "Unlikely. You do not possess the power I have, and vice versa."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:47 am

Gin nods and said" Well ok we can be friends, But you have to at lease help peoples when they need help."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:48 am

"Nobody helps me, so I help nobody." It started sinking into the ground again, turning his body back into the shadow.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:58 am

Gin said" I will help you, your my friend i have no one with me no more, both my mom and dad die all my friends left me, Please let me be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 am

"I have no friends. Such a things is waste of powers and force. But I'll take up contact again." It sunk completally into the ground now, and had vanished.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 am

Gin look at the shadow that just left. He said to the Shadow" If you need a place to said come by my place."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 am

"Takuto. That is me."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 am

Gin said to Takuto" You need a place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loneyness hit Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loneyness hit Gin   Loneyness hit Gin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loneyness hit Gin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: