Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A New Conflict Arises I_vote_lcapA New Conflict Arises I_voting_barA New Conflict Arises I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A New Conflict Arises I_vote_lcapA New Conflict Arises I_voting_barA New Conflict Arises I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A New Conflict Arises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A New Conflict Arises Empty
PostSubject: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 am

A large bird flies through the skies, carrying a young man in its claws. "Hey, let go of me you giant pigeon!" The young man bit the bird's foot and it lost its grip on him. He plummeted to the ground, and landed in a tree. "Well now where am I? And where are all the babes?" He jumped down from the tree and looked around the park.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:57 am

Zayn, having seen this happen, did nothing in order to help either man nor bird. Instead, he stayed where he was, on a bench, reading a papers.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:57 pm

He noticed a man on a nearby bench and approached him. "Hey you, do you know where all the babes hang out? Or how I could make some quick cash?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 am

"I know neither of those things. But the local pub might be a good place for your first wish to find what you need. Quick money, I wouldn't know." While talking, he kept from looking up, or even greeting the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 am

"Of course, pubs are always filled with good gossip and information. And maybe there will be some of those bunnygirl waitresses there too! Thanks a lot here's something for your trouble." He picked up a shiny rock and placed it on top of the man's paper. "The name's Gokudo Yucott Kikansky and don't you forget it!" He ran off in search of said pub.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Looking over his shoulder at the guy who just ran off, he thought the guy must've been wanted for a mental institution. He looked at the rock then. "Well, looks awefully familiar. I'll just keep it safe then, for when he wants it back."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:55 pm

He walked back into the park and looked around. "Hey dumb guy! you didn't tell me there was a jerk of a bouncer there!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

He looked back at Gokudo. "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:58 pm

"aha there you are! you didn't tell me that it was a pain in the arse to make it into the pub! I have bruises on my bruises!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:01 pm

"You should be used to something if you're a stnadard pubvisitor. Guess you don't fit into that catagory." He turned to his papers again.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:04 pm

"of course I'm not! I've got too much time that needs to be spent finding hot babes, don't have time to waste on socializing."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:07 pm

"Then go to the usual neighborhood where you find such people. You know of what I speak. And besides, I have no responsibility towards you, you wanted to know possible places, which I gave you. I never forced you to go there."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 pm

"well then, you could at least give me a warning or a map or something. Your country must be filled with wackos or something"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:13 pm

"Not my country, but it is filled with hopeless people, yes. You met only a few of those."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 pm

"So what, should I go bring teh people hope and they will give me tons of money?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:18 pm

"I don't know how you intend to give them hope, but you can try. I gave up on those people a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm

"well then... I have no idea how to do that...maybe i can become king of the pirates or the king of a ninja village or something..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:27 pm

"If you can find such a group of people, then you can. But what's with your obsession on women and money? I mean, after a while, it's all gone anyway."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:29 pm

"What do you mean? what is there to life other than fame, money and hot babes? isn't that what we all want?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:31 pm

"Not for me, no. I'd easily pass all that if I could just have some peace in my life, instead of the constant fighting around and that shit."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:33 pm

"Yeah fighting is a pain, but when you win, it impresses the babes. Check my sword here for instance..." Gokudo drew his sword and swung it at a tree. Flames shot out of the sword and set the tree on fire. "Is that a babe magnet or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 pm

"That my friend, is nothing but a trick. I've seen power far beyond your imagination. But bragging isn't my style. In fact, I have to go for now. You can contact my under this number." He handed the guy a card, and walked off, in the direction of the city.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:39 pm

"Power beyond imagination...that seems interesting...Yes, If I could harness that I'd surely get all the money and babes i could wish for!" He let out an evil laugh. "Here me now world, I Gokudo Yucott Kikansky will be your new ruler!" He ran off imagining all the babes in the world bowing before his might.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Conflict Arises   A New Conflict Arises I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Conflict Arises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: