Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_vote_lcapPeaceful serenity of a spring morning I_voting_barPeaceful serenity of a spring morning I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_vote_lcapPeaceful serenity of a spring morning I_voting_barPeaceful serenity of a spring morning I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Peaceful serenity of a spring morning

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Peaceful serenity of a spring morning Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 am

Zayne had his coat around his shoulders, and just walked through the wet grass, looking at the dewdrops on the leaves of the trees. -Been a long time I've seen a normal sight like this.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 am

Igrus managed to sneak out of his home, he got many stares walking through the park. "You all act like you have not seen a three year old." H ran over to a person who looked similar to Mink, "hello there."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 am

"Hello little guy." Zayne sat down against a tree, and looked at the kid. "What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:40 am

"I am bored, so I came to the park. My name is Igrus what is yours mister?" Igrus tilted his head sideways.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:41 am

"My name? Why don't you think of a name for me? I'm sure you'll come up with something good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:44 am

"Why should I come up with a name? I bet your mom gav you a very good name. Or maybe your dad named you like mine did." Igrus thought a minute.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 am

"Maybe they did. But what if I told you I have no name? I'll need one, and I bet you can imagine a very good one." Zayne was glad talking to a child like this, he missed being around such innocent people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 am

"If you have no name then make one up, though your mom and dad would be sad if I renamed you. My daddy named me after a king and my grandpa who became a king. I take great pride in my name and so should you." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 am

"My name isn't much of a deal to me. But it's something I hold to myself. So, what you doing out here alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 am

"I am out here because the park feels nice, grandpa always rantes about it being similar to monster world." Igrus took a seat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 am

"Yeah, it looks quite alike. But the views from above are always better, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 am

"Hey do you know a person named Mink?" Igrus kept looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 am

"Yes, I do. Why you ask me that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 am

"You look like her, she is fun to be around. She is my grandma so how do you know her?" Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:11 am

"Grandma? I ain't seen her in some time, but looks like she sure was busy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:14 am

"I maybe a kid and not all smart, but you are avoiding the question."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 am

"You're perceptive, probably have that from your parents. But, for your question, yes, I do know her. Quite well, to say at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 am

"You seem fun, hey if you know mink then can you breathe fire like her?" Igrus had a sparkle in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:23 am

"Yes, amongst other things. It's nothing, really, just a little trick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 am

"Grandpa always rants about it being amazing. I guess he is a master of fire magic and he is still amazed by what you call a trick."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 am

"I've just gone through a lot of things, I'm not impressed by such things anymore. So, I assume your grandpa is Pyrus then, hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:52 am

"Yes he is my grandpa, he is a silly person sometimes." Igrus hummed to himself a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:53 am

"And so he is." Zayne picked a grassblade, and put it in his mouth, tasting the dew a bit. "I like mornings like these. Nice calm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 am

"You should tell me your name it is the nice thing to do." Igrus tilted his head at him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 am

"My name's a connection to me. I can't tell you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful serenity of a spring morning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next