Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTakumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_voting_barTakumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTakumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_voting_barTakumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Takumi and Gino's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:18 pm

"Oh. Thank you." *Takumi took the sandwich and went to go unpack some more boxes*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Gino carried some of the ones that were in the corridor upstairs, and unpacked them in their bedroom. "Where do you want your clothes??" He had to yell it down, because of people working with drills in front of the house.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 pm

"Wherever you can fit them!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:24 pm

"Right ... I know a lot about a woman's clothing ... Let's see ... " He put everything in an order into the closet, in the hope he'd have done it right. "Well, looks ok."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 pm

*Takumi lifts another heavy box and takes it to the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:27 pm

After having finished installing everything upstairs he got back down, and looked around. "Looks like you've been busy here as well. Looks good, all that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 pm

"Yeah...I have...everything is in place..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:29 pm

"Here, just sit down, and let me get you something to drink and eat."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:31 pm

"Okay...thanks." *Takumi sits down on the couch, exhausted*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Gino went into the kitchen, prepared a bit of pasta, and added milk in a glass. He placed it in front of Takumi, looked at it, then walked back, and simply put the pack milk on the table as well. "Well, knock yourself out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takumi and Gino's house   Takumi and Gino's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takumi and Gino's house
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4