Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus starts to give up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 am

Maria slapped his other cheek.

"There,I slapped you once for the kiss and another for my friends.So do you think we are even now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:19 am

"I don't know I kinda liked the first slap. So you feel any better?" Pyrus was rubbing the other side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:20 am

Maria punched him in the face.

"You were not supposed to enjoy it and I never had any feelings toward you or what happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:25 am

"Sigh I envy the guy you end up with. You really shouldn't punch people in the face. I am kinda wounded from a battle...." pyrus tore a piece of his robes off and stopped blood from his nose from coming out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 am

"It seems like four out of five times I see you you are hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:30 am

"Funny isn't it? Now that I think about it I am always hurt around you." Pyrus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:31 am

"It isn't something to laugh about.One day you may not walk away from a fight and leave all your friends behind one again then how would you feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:33 am

"All my friends have lives now. I don't think anyone would be left alone if I died again" pyrus sat there and thought.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:34 am

"Just because they have lives does not mean they do not have time or a place for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:36 am

"You implying you have time and a place for me?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 am

"Well I am here talking to you aren't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:41 am

"Yeah why are you I though after my silly advances at trying to get a date with you, you would just ignore a creep like me." Pyrus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:44 am

"I must say I do like being pursued."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:47 am

"Yeah, but the fun is gone when you have no interest plus you will have a chance to find a young guy to chase you. I am already 900 something years old." Pyrus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:48 am

"I can see you are in higher spirits.Has your will to live returned?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:49 am

"Maybe or I just found more reason to try and date you." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:51 am

"Well I am glad to hear that.I shall see you again Pyrus."

Maria walked off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:52 am

"Hey have lunch with me." Pyrus tried to walk after her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:53 am

"No I am sorry but I cannot I have some things to do for the family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:56 am

"The offer remains on the table maybe next time I'll visit you and have you cook me a meal." Pyrus went back to take his seat.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:58 am

"Well who knows maybe I will take your offer some time."

Maria walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:01 am

Pyrus got up and left to go tend to his wounds. "I don't think she will take it." Pyris started to chuckle as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus starts to give up   Pyrus starts to give up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus starts to give up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2