Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_voting_barJessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_voting_barJessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Jessika's encounter with Pyrus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:34 am

"Been 300 years since my last glass of wine. So you and Ignis have a kid yet?" Pyrus was being blunt.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 am

"No,not yet but we plan to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 am

"That guy a father somehow it feels like just the other day I was his teacher." The waiter brough the wine and water. Pyrus poured himself a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 am

To the waiter

"Thank you."

to Pyrus

"He may not seem like the fatherly type but I feel he would make a great one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 am

"He will be a good one. We have to discuss something I have to say sorry about what Zedaran did.... he feels bad about it." Pyrus bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 am

Jessika spoke with a stern voice.

"It was because of what he did Ignis lost his powers and the throne,he ruined our lives and I cannot forgive him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 am

"I know that is why I am here. I have his soul in me, there is no excuse as to justify what he did. Not even saying the corruption will change anything, but I am ready to take all your hate. Me and ignis are going to be at war with each other he choose the other side." Pyrus took a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:02 am

"You have not yet done anything for me to hate you,and as for Ignis choosing the other side I know there is more to it than just his betrayal and I will stand by his decision no matter what."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 am

"I see, well go into hiding anyways he will find you when this blows over. I stand by what I said I refuse to let him die." Pyrus beckoned for the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 am

"I'll take you word for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 am

Waiter came over "I want the grilled tuna and maybe some crab." The waiter started to write it down.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:14 am

"I'll have a lobster please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 am

The waiter wrote it all down "See it is not that hard to spend my money." Pyrus started to laugh his chains under the illusion rattled.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:18 am

"You might want to stop moving around so much before people start staring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:22 am

"Yeah sorry forgot I am still chained up. He just had to use chains I fear for you maybe he is implying something with these chains." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 am

"Nothing we haven't done already."

Jess took a sip of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 am

"I see so he is in love with me. Well I don't mind sharing him with a cute girl like you." Pyrus laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:28 am

"Well the ones we use have a pink fur on them,those look like he was trying to tie you down so he can kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 am

"Tried to cut my head off. Next time I see him I'll have him make the chains pink and have fur on them." Pyrus took a sip of his wine and the food arrived.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:36 am

To the waiter

"Thank you."

Jess and Pyrus ate their dinner.One hour later

"Well I've spent more time out than I planed so I'll be seeing you later."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:40 am

"Yeah I have to meet a demon about something anyways. Have fun and consider what I said." Pyrus paid for the meal and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 am

Jessika went back to Tsun's apartment keeping the dresses now that she knows Ignis is back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessika's encounter with Pyrus   Jessika's encounter with Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessika's encounter with Pyrus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2