Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Dreams of Divinity I_vote_lcapDreams of Divinity I_voting_barDreams of Divinity I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Dreams of Divinity I_vote_lcapDreams of Divinity I_voting_barDreams of Divinity I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Dreams of Divinity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 am

The Alps were left behind, and the path of Ignis led him here. For the queste to find what he needed, to fulfill his promise. C.C. saw him, felt him, knew his every thought. and she kept an eye on him, waiting for him to go to rest.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:54 am

"Now that I got the final piece of what I need to defeat C2 I think I deserve some rest."

Ignis went to a nearby hotel and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:02 am

In his dream, Ignis had the Armor strapped on, and was at full power. The surroundings became goldglowing. Then, right in front of him, C.C. appeared. Her body was naked, and veiled in golden glow, as her eyes looked straight at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 am

"C2?Where am I and why are you here?To finish me off?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 am

"You gathered a lot of power to try and destroy me. Yet, you have no knowledge of why I do the things I do."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:06 am

"It does not matter,taking control of my world and god knows what else, what good can come of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:09 am

She floatednext to him, her hair touching his cheek. "You would want to get the Monster World back, I know this. And I have no intereest in these Worlsd, non of them. So how would you explain, that I take over places I have no interest in?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 am

"I don't to boost your ego,belittle me,revenge all of these can be a logical explanation."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:17 am

"Yet not typical for my character. You know me better then that." She turned around, and looked straight in his eyes. "Non of those are the reason."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:18 am

"No I thought I knew you because the C2 I know is not like this.But tell me what is the reason oh benevolent ruler?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 am

"Explain to me, why is there continuous war between the Angel World and the Demon world. Why is it, that Namide Murrpau was discriminated for the fact she was a Demon?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:27 am

"The wars are caused by a difference in belief and she was discriminated against due to ignorance,but what does that have to do with taking over the worlds?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:27 am

"So, say like I did, take over the worlds. All by force. What would happen to the people?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 am

"They would revolt."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 am

"Yes, they would. And to become stronger, they would create an alliance. And what would they feel if they were on the brink of being destroyed, all of them together?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:30 am

"Fear and hatred.Where is this going?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:32 am

"Correct so far. But, where is all that going to? Who's the target?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:33 am

"Of the fear and hatred?You and your knights of the round I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:36 am

"The Knights will be with them by then. They will have realized the things are not as they are supposed to be. But yes, to me. You know what this means for their relations between each other?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:37 am

"The people will work together to bring you down."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 am

"Correct. Now answer me this. If they work together to try and take me down, and they succeed, they get back to quarrelling with each other. But if they work together and fail in the process, they would have gone through a hell together, and see no reason to fight each other again. So, which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 am

"I would prefer a world where all are united."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:46 am

"Which I'm trying to achieve. But if you stand against me, I cannot get to that point."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 am

"It seems our goals are the same but our means were different.Please allow me to aid you on your journey."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:49 am

"I would have expected nothing less. But it means for you to sacrifice what you have now. Until this is completed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Divinity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Britannia :: Present Britannia-
Jump to: