Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Syprus checks on jess I_vote_lcapSyprus checks on jess I_voting_barSyprus checks on jess I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Syprus checks on jess I_vote_lcapSyprus checks on jess I_voting_barSyprus checks on jess I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Syprus checks on jess

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Syprus checks on jess Empty
PostSubject: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:08 am

Syprus headed to the angel world to check on jess. He figured she might know more of what happened to Ignis. Syprus got directions from locals to learn where she was staying. Syprus showed up at the castle looking for Jess.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:10 am

A butler opened the door

May I help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:11 am

"Looking for jess mind showing me the way?" Syprus was looking at the butler.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:12 am

Who are you and is she expecting you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:15 am

"Syprus and I bet she will be expecting me." Syprus was trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:18 am

Wait here.

the butler closed the door and came back shortly

She is up those stairs there and strait ahead.

the butler moved out of the way to allow Syprus through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 am

Syprus walked until he managed to get where jess was. he knocked on her door "Jess you there..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:21 am

Sounding a bit depressed

"...Come in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:23 am

"Hey I came here to check on you. I got a letter and well... I wanted to make sure you are ok." Syprus tried not to sound depressed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:26 am

"A letter from who and about what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 am

"Ignis he sent the ring to Igrus my son and then he told me to take care of you till he returns... I am here to check on you as he requested." Syprus bowed his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 am

"I see so he gave you one also.But I;m okay so you job is done."

Jessika turned in her bed giving Syprus her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:32 am

"Not happening girly.... you see he is my family therefore you are family. I am here to offer you a place to stay with Tsun and me." Syprus leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:34 am

"I thank you but this is my home and I simply can not leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:35 am

"Well that is an issue hanging around here depressed is no good so come with me or make me a wanted man in this world. I am not below kidnapping." Syprus yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:38 am

"You may try but the guards will not hesitate to kill you.Now please go I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:44 am

"Hey I don't mind dying and leaving my wife alone. Just come visit for a bit then cooping yourself up here is no good."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:45 am

"I shall visit you but I would like to be alone for now,so please.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:56 am

"That fool is off somewhere doing something god only knows where and well you are far too alone here. Tsun might like to see you to so come with me and lets go. Moping around here is not going to do you any good." Syprus yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:00 am

"But I cannot just intrude on your home,how would you wife feel having not only another woman in the house but one you were gawking at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:07 am

"I was joking really don't worry I settled that. The kids would like to have you hanging around. I promise no gawking." Syprus bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:08 am

"I feel you will not leave until I join you so I shall.Wait for me downstairs as I get ready and gather my things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:12 am

"OK I'll be waiting." Syprus headed down stairs and waited.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 am

One hour later Jessika came downstairs.

To the butler

"Tell father I shall be staying with some friends in the human world."

To Syprus

"Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:30 am

"Yes we can." Syprus started to head out and back to the human world with jess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syprus checks on jess   Syprus checks on jess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syprus checks on jess
Page 1 of 1