Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_voting_barA couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_voting_barA couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 pm

"Yes I've known since the first day we met but this doesn't change the way I feel about him."

"Wait so you knew,but I was keeping it from you so you won't worry."

"I had no idea you knew and I kept it from you for the same reason."

To Zedderan

"Wait so this is your fault,but why would you do this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:17 pm

"I didn't do it on purpose I actually healed you on good intent without knowing of this entity." He then stopped. "But what's done is done. Now then...why not let in that darkness it feels good." He turned and the eye on the center of his body opened up and flashed at Ignis
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:17 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:22 pm

"Looks like you failed."

Ignis formed his sword and sprouted his wings

"Now you will see a new addition to my arsenal."

The ring started to glow and armor formed around Ignis and he charged at Zedderan

A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 10124790a
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 pm

He laughed and melted into the ground quickly before rising back up behind Jessika. "Think wisely about your actions kid." He grabbed Jessika by her wrist and held onto her tight.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 pm

"You let her go now,she has nothing to do with this!"

"Ignis please help me."

"Pleas just let her go."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:27 pm

He laughed. "I might...but this is a flaw of having people that love you kid." He stepped back and off the pier floating into the air and lifting Jessika with him. "They cause you to have weaknesses. Just give in to the darkness and you will have no weaknesses."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 pm

"No,I will never give in to it,now please just give her back to me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 pm

He started to open a portal to his own dimension behind himself. "After you give in to your darkness I will." He tossed her in and then closed the portal. "But until then I'll leave her there."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:35 pm

"You son of a...why do you care if I give it to it or not,what do you gain?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 pm

He smirked. "I'll let her go if you give in to your darkness and help me with my goals." He lowered down standing in front of Ignis now. "Otherwise I'll leave her there and watch as she slowly goes insane from being in a dimension of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Ignis collapsed to his knees and his wings,sword,and armor disappeared .

"Fine, what is it you want me to do?"

Ignis is close to breaking out into tears.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:44 pm

"Vow your allegiance to me and help me achieve my goals." He then looked down at him. "Now you see the errors of having someone you love. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 pm

"Whatever now please give her back to me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:51 pm

He nodded before first offering a hand shake to Ignis. "First...shake my hand on this deal...it'll make it so you cannot turn on me."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Ignis hesitated. but eventually shook his hand.

"Only because you took what is most precious to me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:54 pm

He nodded and opened the portal so that Jessika fell out. "Your lucky girl...he cares enough for you to make a deal with me for your safety."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Ignis caught her and hugged her intensely.

"I'm so sorry,I should have protected you."

She placed her hand on his cheek.

"It's fine,but what was the deal you made him?"

Ignis shook his head.

"We'll talk about it later,okay?"

He looked up at Zedderan

"Alright you have what you want now leave."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 pm

He smirked. "For now I do...but I'll be back later. But first I have a mission for you...." He turned. "Go to Pendragon and sabotage a their knightmares."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:01 pm

"Fine whatever."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:03 pm

He smirked. "Just make sure they're not useable and I'll give you your next mission after that." He opened a portal and walked through it closing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Ignis walked back to their room while carrying Jessika

"I can walk you know."

"Ya but I don't want to take any chances

He put her down on the bed

"I have to go to Pendragon so please stay here."

"You're going to sabotage those Knightmares right?"

"Ya ,but what ever I do I do it for you."

"But I never asked you to,I could've handled myself."

"That's not the point I'm your husband I should Protect you."

Ignis got dressed and went to Pendragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Pier-
Jump to: