Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
for you, a rose I_vote_lcapfor you, a rose I_voting_barfor you, a rose I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
for you, a rose I_vote_lcapfor you, a rose I_voting_barfor you, a rose I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

for you, a rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Tasuno walked around in thae park, finding a big tree, he sat under it in the shade, looking as if he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:38 am

Gin Came Out from the house and heading to the park. he said to himself" Hey Yarashi is right i need to come out more offen to meet new people."

he saw someone and said"Hello my name is Gin."
Back to top Go down

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 am

Tasuno stood up, "im Tasuno", he said quickly, "so tell me Gin, are you a fighter?". he asked.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 am

He said" Kinda Of I am a Ok Fighter but i mosty Use my time to build Tech around my house."
Back to top Go down

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:50 am

Tasuno smirked and took out a red coin, throwing it at Gin, as the coin flew, the air current caused it to catch fire, "then try my flaming disk!"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 am

He jump On the Flaming Disk and said" This is Killer now let me show you what i been learning on top of the wolf Dojo"

Gin went into his Part Wolf Form and Grab The flame disk and thown it back to The Dude who Thown it to him with a little bit of force with help of a roundhouse Kick
Back to top Go down

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 am

Tasuno llifted his arm as a tornado began to form.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 am

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 am

seeing the tornado fade he ducked as the disk flew past, then grabed Gin's leg and tossed him aside, "please, a phisical attack has too manny ways to be countered".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:10 am

Gin did a backflip and hit him with a flying side kick.
Back to top Go down

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 am

Tasuna began intencifying gravaty on Gin, then let out a strong beam of energy to counter him.

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 am

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 am

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:27 am

Gin got blashing by a powerful Hyperbeam. Trying to stand and said" Very good"
Back to top Go down

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 am

just then, a portal opened in the sky, and Yarashi fell out, looking 5 times stronger than befor, "Im back! ... theres that energy again, i gotta fet to it", he said with a woried look, "I feel Gin's power too, hes geting beat up". Yarashi landed where the power was emmiting and saw Gin and Tasuno, "Gin, im back, and i'll take it from here!".
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 am

'Corruption Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:42 am

he saw his friend Yarashi with powers from Somewhere he don't even know about. and said" Finsh him Yarashi!"
Back to top Go down

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Yarashi looked right into Tasuno's eyes, and Yarashi's started to get a golden glow, "so, you're the legendairy 'Dark Bladesman' i'v been hearing about?".

Tasuno grined, "a fan? how nice", he teased, "but I must know, how do you know me?" he asked Yarashi.

Yarashi wunked saying a quick, "friends of yours". He then noticed the feel of power Tasuno was giving off, after all of Yarashi's training, he still wasnt strong enoph to fight this Dark Bladsman, noticing the burn marks on Gin, and how Tasuno wasnt even hit yet, this became obvious, it would dake someone with power close to Yarashi's, working together with him to take Tasuno on. Yarashi turned away and said a simple, "nice meeting you", as he started walking away.

Tasuno picked up a rose frome the ground and said, "just as this was geting fun, Yarashi huh? ... " he looked at the rose and started walking away, "I better keep an eye on him and that power he has".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Gin Trying not to faint and said to yarashi" So let me get this right you come from a time hole and got better in fighting?".
Back to top Go down

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Yarashi sighed, "no, I visited the deamon world for 5 years, Tasuno, 'The Dark Bladsman" is a deamon with increadable power, if anny of us wanted to beat him, we will need to double our own power first, even I cant win at the level I am now", he said, walking home with Gin.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Gin follow Yarashi home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for you, a rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you, a rose   for you, a rose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for you, a rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: