Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_vote_lcapRANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_voting_barRANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_vote_lcapRANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_voting_barRANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Mia was standing near the bench, just doing nothing. "I can't wait for it..." She was smiling and excited.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Namide had left Ryuji's apartment and was walking through the park looking for Mia to see if she was here maybe. "Why didn't Ronny drop her off at my apartment?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Mia saw Namide, but just sat down and sighed. "But...it is a long way away..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:38 pm

She then looked around and noticed Mia. "Oh hey there you are Mia." She walked over and sat next to her wrapping her tail around Mia's waist. "So...I'll be returning home today. Since May and Ronny asked me to take care of you that means you'll be coming with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 pm

"Alright..." She looked up at the sky. She started whispering to herself. "It's a long way away, but it'll come..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:43 pm

"Mia...I want you to understand something while living with me." She then picked her up and smiled. "You will be living in a castle." She then looked at her and sighed. "But promise me you won't become spoiled."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:46 pm

She looked towards her and smiled. "I didnt become spoiled before I left home, I won't now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 pm

She hugged her. "Good." She then held her and smiled. "Also I will be raising another kid while your there. But you'll be older than them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 pm

"Ok." She looked back to the sky. "Not far from now..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:54 pm

She blinked while walking around the park a bit. "What isn't far from now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:54 pm

"Um...noting at all...nope no way...heh heh..." She had a nervous look on her face, as if trying to hide something.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 pm

She poked her nose. "You can tell me Mia." She then smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:57 pm

"It's a surprise I can't tell you..." She smiled and then grabbed a burge from herpocket. "I bought thisand came here to eat it...but never had it...can I have it on the way?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

She blinked. "Ok..." She then smiled. "Sure." When Ryuji Showed up(I know this is god moding but we want to start R3 so we're gonna just god mode him showing up and walking with us) She grabbed his hand and walked off heading to the Demon world with them by opening a rift in the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT   RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM STANDING AROUND AT THE PARK LOLWUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: