Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Strange encounter at the arcade I_vote_lcapStrange encounter at the arcade I_voting_barStrange encounter at the arcade I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Strange encounter at the arcade I_vote_lcapStrange encounter at the arcade I_voting_barStrange encounter at the arcade I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Strange encounter at the arcade

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Strange encounter at the arcade Empty
PostSubject: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 am

Syprus got dragged to the arcade by tsun "You know you could of asked me to just walk out was ready to leave anyways."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:34 am

"Still, I wanted to get here as soon as possible to start having fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 am

"Or you were.dragging me away to leave them kids alone" syprus said this blandly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 am

"A little of both~" *Tsun kissed Syprus* "Is there something bothering you?"

*Takumi wanders into the arcade, hoping to have a little fun while she waits for the pizzeria to close so she could learn magic from her grandpa*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 am

"Don't laugh at me when i say it." Syprus was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:55 am

"I promise~!"

*Takumi takes a seat at one of the games, putting in one of her 100 yen coins*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:00 am

"I am envy Ryuji a bit. He learned from my dad in person. I was fine with him being that , but everyone even you are fine with how.he hurt you." Syprus was.getting a little heated.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 am

"I'm still a bit angry, but I'm not letting it get to me, why are you so worked up over this?"

*Takumi is having fun with the game she's playing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:12 am

"I don't know he just gets under my skin somehow maybe it is just pent up rage or something. I might be mad over losing my magic." Syprus was starting to get a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:13 am

"I could make a contract with you to allow you access to your magics again...if you want. One of the benefits of being with a demon~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:17 am

"I have decided to give up my magic and move on. Infact I was considering making a contract for you to take all my magic and let me live as long as you." Syprus said it like he didn't care about his magic anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:19 am

"Why? Why give up your magics entirely? What about teaching the kids, who WILL inherit the use of magic, by the way...how to use their powers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:23 am

"I don't want them to use magic. It is a dangerus art. If they are to learn then let them figure it out at their own pace." Syprus was trying to talk away from this.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 am

"...do you really care that little about magic? The kids will also inherit my powers as well...I'm going to do everything in my power to help them develop that power, and you, you don't WANT them to carry on your art?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 am

"I learned my art to survive in the monster world some parts of that world are hell itself. Magic is a way of survival I do not want my childern to go and find danger. Magic is the reason why my parents could not raise me. Sorry for being a little bitter about it." Syprus was a little down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am

"C'mon, have a seat. Let's discuss this, as a couple, as a MARRIED couple. I want to know how dedicated you are to losing your magic to live as long as I will..."

*Takumi got too excited and overloaded the game with a jolt of electricity*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 am

"Hey there be careful everyone plays those machines." Syprus scolded the girl.

"Tsu give me a good reason why I need my magic. It is not an art that should be passed on it is tradiction that started all the wars and conflict in the worlds." Syprus took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:37 am

*Tsun took a seat* "But why deny the children of an easily accessible source of knowledge?"

*Takumi blushed and apologized for breaking the machine*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 am

"I don't want them to grow up like me and tranvling around finding an excuse as to why they can't remain in one place. You are the most powerful demon what did that get you persuing that path? It made you spend many years alone and living like a hermit."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 am

"That wasn't the reason for me isolating myself...let's just say I had a horrible home to begin with...that's why I kept to myself all those years...and I don't want the children suffering the same fate either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 am

"But, you escaped into the power rather then find another thing to do. I am just saying I do not want to force my skill onto them if they are interested and they ask me I'll teach them. If not they can live as normal kids. I do not care for my magic anymore it has brought me trouble over the years."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 am

"How can you teach them without any magic of your own?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 am

"I still remeber the feeling of magic. Every person is differnt when learning it so the most I ever could do is talk to them about how it works." Syprus held up his hand and gave an example that he can feel how the magic works.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:53 am

'So you're resolute on giving up your magic as payment to gain a lifespan equal to mine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 am

"I am unless you don't want me around that long." Syprus tried to tease tsun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange encounter at the arcade   Strange encounter at the arcade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange encounter at the arcade
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: