Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_vote_lcapTakumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_voting_barTakumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_vote_lcapTakumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_voting_barTakumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) Empty
PostSubject: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:09 am

-From behind the lush sea of trees, the male Takumi steps out. His hands rest in either pocket, twitching with the urge to strike out-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:11 am

The illusion of Pyrus showed up he was bored and needed something to do. He spotted a kid standing there "Hell there how do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 am

*The Female Takumi walks in* "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 am

-Instead of using words, he felt his following actions would work just fine. Takumi's elbows bent, and rose. Along with it, his hands slide out of his pockets. But, his hands weren't the only things that came out. Two push daggers were adorned in either hand. His left foot slide forward slightly, taking a half stance. His two arms came up, and he took a fighting posture.-
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:18 am

"I asked what was going on!" *Takumi made a pouting face and readied orbs of electricity* "I don't like to be ignored!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 am

"Kid your messing with the wrong illusion I happen to be the illusion of the team known as the master of daister I might not be as powerful as my long gone master but, I can show you a great time." He took a fight stance and magic started to flow around him.

"Honey go find your mom or dad and tell them that I'll be home later to clean the house I have to deal with a little brat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:22 am

Die... -Takumi leaned back slightly, and then dashed forward. His right arm cocked back, and once he was close enough, unleashed the fist. His arm spun with the strike, like most punches, and lead with the tip of the push dagger.-
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 am

"Who are you calling KID!?" *Takumi lets loose two orbs directed at Pyrus' illusion*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 am

The member 'Tsun-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 am

-Takumi haults his advance, and just stands there, ignoring the girl.- I'm calling this fight to an end, we can continue this another time when it is truly a fight (i.e. 1 vs 1). When you are ready for a new topic to be posted, just notify me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)   Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takumi (Taku-san) vs Steafen (stef stef =D)
Page 1 of 1